Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Au.RaBBiTT Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   newbster Icon

• Account: newbster

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

To the members in charge of banning players through the URT community, I would like to inform u about a certain player named Au.RaBBiTT. This player has made URT an unwelcoming experience for alot of players. I have just joined URT and when I was playing URT version 4.1, he accused not only me but several other players that I don't wanna mention due to privacy but there are several others that want him OFF the whole URT server. He has mentioned that we ALL hack, like traced hacks, aimbotting, wallhacking etc without ANY proof. Enough is enough so I hearby want a perm ban of Au.RaBBiTT throughout the whole game and to NEVER be able to reconnect because he has been a pain and he has made me stop playing on the Australian servers and look for American servers. He has made it that way. Please read this and can u please do something about it.

SIncerely, Newbster

#3 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

He accuses every player of cheating, and has been doing so since before I started playing.

In any case don't expect FS to ban a player for bad behaviour - it's up to the server owner/admins. You can't do a whole lot to ban people on 4.1, unless they are on a static IP. If it's on 4.2, the server operators can add someone to a ban list and then enforce auth (unauthed players are not allowed to connect).

#4 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

Play 4.2 :)
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#5 User is offline   rabbitt Icon

• Account: rabbitt

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:33 AM

View Postnewbster, on 04 November 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

To the members in charge of banning players through the URT community, I would like to inform u about a certain player named Au.RaBBiTT. This player has made URT an unwelcoming experience for alot of players. I have just joined URT and when I was playing URT version 4.1, he accused not only me but several other players that I don't wanna mention due to privacy but there are several others that want him OFF the whole URT server. He has mentioned that we ALL hack, like traced hacks, aimbotting, wallhacking etc without ANY proof. Enough is enough so I hearby want a perm ban of Au.RaBBiTT throughout the whole game and to NEVER be able to reconnect because he has been a pain and he has made me stop playing on the Australian servers and look for American servers. He has made it that way. Please read this and can u please do something about it.

SIncerely, Newbster

This is so funny that I had to reply.
No one believes you when you state, your new and beaten a long term player, Your obviously A+ or instrinct, or the noob from db who uses a sr8 hack on his server.
The fact is I don't accuse everyone, just the obvious, a lot of players are saying ive accused them , when I haven't.
These players are just getting on the ban wagon.
I Deal with administrators like KMA-Decardo, This is a grown man who does not like to be killed more then 3 times in a row. He switches is bot on, and the game play becomes very noticeably different, (and like im not suppose to notice) even on a server with 350 ping, his hits was like on a 40 ping server, which is a giveaway, he also was locked on aim at me every time coming around corners. whether I was up high or low and I never made sound, and I never went the same way twice. but when he is clearly looking straight up, coming around the corner, sliding, its pretty obvious. Most of you botters show all of the above signs,
Its funny when not one player from any clan has the skills to meet me for a lan, ive asked ags admins to because they banned me for cheating and told everyone ,and all because I pawned them, yet they hack, they say prove it, well im trying to and no takers.
No one apparently can play the exact same way online, in the same room with a secured computer that has been checked for cheats, they cant be auto aimed, or have the best hits under the sun when this game doesn't produce it.
Lets just face that fact. If you think ive ever cheated in 6yrs, your going to have a bad lan game trust me.
Truth hurts, I don't hate one, I just would like to prove my point. how about you guys pressure Decardo to meet me,
Since I just saw his statement on tlws. O The big man, what a hero rofl, still he will have every excuse to stay in his bedroom and pretend to be pro. rofl... his another admin cheater with a huge ego and arrogance but will not come out of hiding. If im so wrong, why doesn't anyone meet me , people who have skills generally like to show them of in person no matter what it is, funny a lot of regulars here don't. I don't want to fight, but since the game play got so bs on ags, someone has to start speaking out, Hell you might even like me, common someone plz give me a go. Decardo you too.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:55 AM

!some things are priceless = 4.2 :rolleyes:

.. for everything else there is ... :biggrin:

This post has been edited by MASSmurderER: 03 February 2014 - 07:56 AM

best things in life are free

#7 User is offline   banksy Icon

• Account: banksy
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:35 AM

haha this guys the biggest sore loser. everyone cheats in his eyes!

#8 User is offline   aspergersman Icon

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

An unsettling trend in this game. I'd like to take a moment to pour some of my 40 out for the other sperglords who throw hackusations around that aren't with us anymore.

bn|psyc0tic and pretty|nipples

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942