Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

binds in demo playback Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 27 February 2005 - 02:44 AM

uhm, maybe this is not linux-specific but I'm posting it here because it smells like it. haven't tested it on windows though.

anyway, here's the deal, I have a demo of like 20megabytes and I can't record all that into screenshots, quake3 will run out of shot filenames (stupid isn't it?) or the disk may run out. if I bring down the console to make it play faster/slower it obeys, or if I type cl_avidemo lines in there it works fine.

however if I bind keys to do that, the game falls back to the main menu. I've tried 'bind x cl_avidemo 25'(and 0) and 'bind x "cl_avidemo 25"'(and 0), even though I don't think that's the problem.

#2 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 27 February 2005 - 03:34 AM

[quote name='"fs"]I've tried 'bind x cl_avidemo 25'(and 0) and 'bind x "cl_avidemo 25"'(and 0)' date=' even though I don't think that's the problem.[/quote']
the latter would be the correct one.

quake3 likes to drop back to menu when playing demos and a key is pushed. try binding it to the Fx keys.

#3 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 27 February 2005 - 04:24 AM

that was it, thnks. worked without the quotes too.

#4 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 27 February 2005 - 05:29 AM

:)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942