Urban Terror Forums: Clan-vs-Clan Ladder, for Everyone - support & represent your Clan - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Clan-vs-Clan Ladder, for Everyone - support & represent your Clan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   z0mb1ebob Icon

• Account: z0mb1ebob

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

So think of twitter and linked-in + clans & urbanterror & other games - that's the site i'm representing and I'm looking for support, register plz etc, also looking to do a clan ladder open to all clans - but got to get some good admins etc to maintain the ladder.

I would like to have a Pistols Nades Spas Sniper ladder, TS matchmode, but if we get a coder to work on user login cms integration etc we could have many ladders. To start I would like to only trial the 1 clan-vs-clan ladder.

We already have internal 1vs1 ladder in PHP SQL and Jquery interface; needs some work and needs match scores entry manually - so the ladder would need admins to do so.

So I'm asking any and all respectable clans to come forth, register on the whebsite and create a group for your clan...also, anyone who wants to help out, has any input or advice plz reply meh :)

Posted Image

This post has been edited by z0mb1ebob: 21 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

Bomb mode p1st0ls/n@de/spaz/sn1pe /connect zb1.zombieferrets.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942