• You cannot reply to this topic

Watching Demos in UrTHD

Some thoughts and ideas.

#1 User is offline   Swiiitan Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: swiiitan
  • Main tag: wG*

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:33 PM

So I saw that someone brought up the idea of activating a wallhack while in spectator mode and i decided, it is time to talk about the Demos for Urban Terror HD.

First of, is this a feature that Frozen Sand wants to include in UrTHD?

I hope they do and i have some features that i would like to see with it:

• Outlined Player Models - All player models will get outlined on the screen so that you can see if the person in the demo is looking/aiming at a player through the wall

• Fast Forward/Backward/Pause - A function for you to Fast forward the demo & go backwards if you missed something. Pause could also be a useful option.

• 3rd Person - The ability to switch between 1st and 3rd Person perspective. A free camera to move around the player would also be nice.

• Remove 2d - Being able to remove all 2d on the screen (Ammocount, map, healthbar etc.)

That's all i could think of right now (i know some of this features is already in this current Demo but ye just pointing out what should be in UrTHD Demoviewer)

Feel free to comment other features and opinions you have of Demo in UrTHD!

//Swiiitan
Ingame: Swiiitan
Clan: **Saft

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942