• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Other games you play Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kermitdfrog Icon

• Account: kermitdfrog
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hey hey...

Just curious is anyone has any other games they play or have played as obsessively as URT? For me, it's always been the Myth series, by Bungie. Started out on Myth: The Fallen Lords in 1997, and when support/servers for that eventually died out, became a mainstay on Myth II: Soulblighter, which was released in '98. These games were HUGE back in the late 90's - early 2000s, and still has an active community, and even a tournaments scene, though it has been shrivelling in the last few years. This is mainly due to the fact that the rights to the franchise were purchased by Take 2 Interactive, who never did anything with them, and refuses to give up the rights at a reasonable price or release the game on steam, etc. A shame really... as it is truly an amazing and unique game... nothing has really ever been made in the RTS genre to match it's physics, depth, and playability. There are devs who are allowed to update the game... fixing bugs, new features, etc. There are literally hundreds of maps and plugins made by community members over the years, as well. The graphics are paleolithic by today's standards, but it is just such a fun game to play, albeit difficult to master. Anyways, here is a link to a video I made a while back... it is a Free-for-all game (can be played as FFA, 1v1, 2-team up to 16 players). Feel free to check out the other vids on my channel while you are at it :) If anyone is interested in giving it a try, PM me for a link to the download!

https://www.youtube....h?v=oDsnrirrKjU

#2 User is offline   widowmaker Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: widowmaker
  • Main tag: QA|

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

I Recently invested in this game called 'Life'. Im not really big on it though as injuries are mega-realistic, which is tough, and is the result of discovering wall jumps dont work :/ People cant even 'Q' when your down, you have to go to this 'NHS' thing, and wait 9 hours, to be told to wait 9 hours for a plaster, it takes almost as long as a round of Casa TS... :s

Think it's going to be have to be taken back to the shop to return ;)

Aside from that, UrT and LoL, are all I play :-)

#3 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

not for some time but UrT only .. for years .. respect 2 all!
best things in life are free

#4 User is offline   rastablaster Icon

• Account: rastablaster

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

Sometimes I play CS GO (for its demolition mode) but I find it annoying. I like single player shooters. The last title I played was F.E.A.R. III. This weekend I'm going to play "Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3" with my daughter (X-Box version).

http://uk.ign.com/vi...-storm-3-review

This post has been edited by rastablaster: 08 June 2014 - 07:53 PM

#5 User is offline   voyager64 Icon

•   mapper   
  • Account: voyager64

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

Beside UrT, i play Company of Heroes 2, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Hearthstone.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Timbeaux Icon

•   former FS member   
    Composer / Audio Engineer
  • Account: timbeaux
  • Main tag: [Gore]

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:41 PM

The only game i play on my computer is urt. But iam playing much games on my ps3. I got about 50 games, but the best i played are (and played to the end):

(in this order)

Last of us
Dishonored
Journey
Heavy Rain
Uncharted 3
Beyond

Last of us is really the best game i played for a long long long long time.

#8 User is offline   baex Icon

• Account: baex

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:31 AM

Well after playing UrT only for 5 years i started playing tf2 a lot. Sometimes cs and urt. But its pretty much dead for me, since all my friends are now on League of Faggots / Dota or CSGO.

View PostNounou, on 01 December 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Hey I love you baex, but also, consider that i'm drunk

#9 User is offline   kurokami Icon

• Account: kurokami

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:48 AM

View Postwidowmaker, on 05 June 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

People cant even 'Q' when your down, you have to go to this 'NHS' thing, and wait 9 hours, to be told to wait 9 hours for a plaster

I know that feel bro. damn medic takes days to heal us.

But yeah i love the assassins creed games.

This post has been edited by Kurokami: 03 August 2014 - 01:49 AM

#10 User is offline   Fredrik Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: fredrik

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:06 PM

Osu! Main mode.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942