Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Robbed, need help. Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Matias989 Icon

• Account: matias989

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

Hello, first of all sorry my english i'm spanish speaker, the problem i have is that a month ago i was robbed, between the things they took was the PC, just now it occurred to me look my real player "Firulais" and as I am a casual player (its been about two months since i dont play),i saw the person who took my pc play the same day i was robbed using my account.
I talk to the police and they told me i need the last IP registered please its very important i have a lot of work in that computer and this is my last hope. I will be very grateful.

#2 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:08 PM

I don't think its possible for FS to give out such information (data protection act).

secondly the computer would now have a different IP anyways so the old one wouldn't be much help to you.

if you really need the ip then you should talk to your service provider as they by law will have to keep a track of your addresses. Again though they may need more than a "please/thankyou" to release such information.
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942