Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

File Corrupted Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Dubstepn Icon

• Account: dubstepn

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:23 AM

I used to play this game quite often about 2 years ago. Unfortunately, I had to delete the file due to space on my laptop. Eventually, I started to miss playing it. I came back onto the website to download it, and that is when the Heartbleed Virus was going around so I had to wait. Now that I am trying to get it back, I am having all sorts of error messages when attempting to download. I've downloaded this game multiple times on multiple occasions and am having 0 luck. These are the two error messages I've been receiving. Please someone help!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:14 AM

Easiest solutions is downloading one of the Full zip versions in the Downloads.

#3 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:20 PM

did you remember to unzip the file before trying to launch the updater?

the second error message seems to point to a permissions issue on your computer, are you using a limited user account?
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#4 User is offline   iynque Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: iynque
  • Main tag:

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:25 AM

Apparently you have to put the app "somewhere you have write access," so not /Applications/ like every other Mac app ever. If you want to use the updater, put it (and Urban Terror) in… ~/Documents/? I don't know.

I just get the full zip and download the update zips as they are released because I refuse to leave applications lying around my disk and not where they belong :wacko:

This post has been edited by iynque: 11 June 2014 - 05:25 AM

|FA|iynque 😈 Fallin-Angels

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942