Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

No server list from Master Server Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   girault Icon

• Account: girault

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:16 PM

Hi everyone,

sorry to post again on that subject but there was no real answers in other posts, and they were for older versions.

As the title says, I just reinstall UrT 4.2 (i downloaded the full zip) on my Mac (OS 10.6.8 S.L) and I encountered the problem of having 0 server on list.
Yes, i checked the filters and I pressed "get new list" and refresh it...
I also tried to download the server picker even though it's not working on 10.6. And, no, it's not working.
I also re-downloaded the UrTLauncher and it said OK and "play". But still, no servers.

I had, few years ago, 4.1 and then 4.2 but I deleted the two folders before resinstalling the version 4.2.018 today (after few months of UrT inactivity).

I hope you guys will be helpful and that the solution is (I suppose) very easy...

Thanks in advance !

This post has been edited by girault: 06 July 2014 - 06:17 PM

#2 User is offline   girault Icon

• Account: girault

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:28 PM

Ok, so I might have post that in a rush.
It may be a famous answer of the problem but I did "/cl_master master.urbanterror.info" in the console and then I see everything.

Sorry if the solution is known and I let the admins decide to delete my topic or not. It might be helpful to some people.

Cheers and see you in-game :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942