• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chapter One: It's all Sarah's fault. Rate Topic: -----

#3 User is offline   tupp Icon

• Account: tupp

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:41 AM

Not sure what to make of it all but I enjoyed it :)

#5 User is offline   Swiiitan Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: swiiitan
  • Main tag: wG*

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:38 AM

I like it, can't wait for more! :D
Ingame: Swiiitan
Clan: **Saft

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:36 PM

First to ask : Frankie , do you wrote it just like this out of boredom or do you think for real it can be a official story , eventually campaign ? & you don't need such , especially crappy & placeholder one , you already have placeholder title unatracting attention - Urban Terror . Oh , & BladeKiller , even if it is not meant HD to stand for high definition how you will say it to the people who just have heard of Urban Terror & decided to ignore it based on the placeholder title ? BTW I am not much convienced HD doesn't stand for high definition (not that I personally care how it is called of course ;) ) .

Kinda difficult for me to enjoy it . So generic .
Second chapter - no thanks I already lost interest .

New World Order & revenge just by themselves are way overused concepts . What is so special about Sarah ? Why her revenge should make sense to you ? Why to care for a generic personage without personality same as the most outthere ?

Something revealing some personality details , for example :

http://www.urbanterr.../news/346.2.jpg
As little child she loved a lot to break the toys of other children . But as it is expected she was punished severely & forced most mercylessly to behave in more aceptible manners . Eventually . Maybe also she loved really the destruction itself (of course it's meant sensible , stable character , she makes difference between what should demolished - what is fun to & what not to ) . Probably & that she loved to play with real guns/weapons at that early age . A bit of a suggestion that after the recent events she might rediscover her child passion & explore it (the adult equalent of it... it is not serious to expect grown woman to have mania for destruction of children toys , come on ... ) ...

This post has been edited by Txc: 29 November 2014 - 09:57 PM

#7 User is offline   Txc Icon

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:57 PM

Speaking of campaign . Why do you think when id was serious they didn't put story in DooM/Quake ?

#9 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:41 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 30 November 2014 - 02:08 AM, said:

Who knows maybe some day someone will make a Urban Terror movie...as long as The Rock does not star in it. ;)

Get Tarantino on it :cool:
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#10 User is offline   Txc Icon

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:02 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 30 November 2014 - 02:08 AM, said:

It's just a story.

BladeKiller and myself was looking for a way to better concept the player models for HD so for each player model I wrote up a back ground story instead of doing up the “traditional” player specification sheet.

The ideal though for HD is to get away from the good guy verses the bad guy concept, cops and robbers, thing and no more orange jump suits.

Who knows maybe some day someone will make a Urban Terror movie...as long as The Rock does not star in it. ;)

Still it is soooooooo stereotipical the way you represent her . But if you are not going for campaign it is fine - almost noone will read it anyway .

If you ask me (& you don't) calling the one team '' free thinkers '' , '' free thought fighters '' , '' free tought dragons '' (& you won't do it) will be very original'indeed & will put the conflict in different light .

Film about Urban Terror - just knowing the tradition of producing films about video games - no thanks .

Children loves Dwayne Johnson it could be a good advertising (especially in USA) :D ... Besides he was the main character in the DooM film , so it is like a family tradition ;) (BTW hmm there was not a Quake film or I have missed something). & who told you there is none worse than him ? :D

BTW Uwe Bol is such a nice director :D . Speaking of that I haven't watched a good german film ever ... The only slight attempt for something better is the serial film Comisar Puppy .

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942