Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Recruitement Apply Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   discobitch Icon

• Account: discobitch

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:41 PM

Hi everyone, after stopped urt for a while (no more interest in competitive playing and the awaiting for HD was so long !), i need a clan who brings me back the pleasure to play urt.

I play urt since 2008-2009, i've stopped like 2 years, i was in 5* team, usLess., and other french clans.
I've a mic and totally able to speak english, maybe some lacks with words (smokin' and shit).
I'm here for the fun, don't want to be there for trainings unless i say so, if you play other games i will certainly join too.
I would like to join a clan practicing the meltingpot !

This post has been edited by discobitch: 29 November 2014 - 03:46 PM

#2 User is offline   Dark-knight Icon

• Account: darkknight

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:12 AM

View Postdiscobitch, on 29 November 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

Hi everyone, after stopped urt for a while (no more interest in competitive playing and the awaiting for HD was so long !), i need a clan who brings me back the pleasure to play urt.

I play urt since 2008-2009, i've stopped like 2 years, i was in 5* team, usLess., and other french clans.
I've a mic and totally able to speak english, maybe some lacks with words (smokin' and shit).
I'm here for the fun, don't want to be there for trainings unless i say so, if you play other games i will certainly join too.
I would like to join a clan practicing the meltingpot !

you could try clan "6th floor"
Team Speak: ts3.clan6th.com

View PostbeautifulNihilist, on 09 September 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

there are no flaws in Urban Terror, only features.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942