Urban Terror Forums: Not running 4.1 and 4.2 on the same VPS - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1

Not running 4.1 and 4.2 on the same VPS Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   aimoo Icon

• Account: aimoo
  • Main tag: AiM.

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:55 PM

Hi all

I have already running a 4.1 server running in the port 27960 (default port in this version) but now i want to run in the same server the version 4.2, im trying to init the server with the port 27962. but when i try to enter from the game it displays the error like i was connecting to the 4.1 version (error invalid game folder).

Im using the same ip address for both servers, what would be the problem? :mellow:

This is the current command i'm using to start the 4.2 server: ./UrTUpdater_Ded.x86_64 +set net_port 27962 +exec server.cfg

Im on a CentOS vps.

#2 User is offline   Durandal Icon

• Account: durandal
  • Main tag: [DSG]

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:51 PM

./UrTUpdater_Ded.x86_64 +set net_port 27962 +exec server.cfg

You're launching the wrong file. You are launching the updater and not the server. It should be Quake3-UrT-Ded.xxx.
"On a long enough time line, everyone's survival rate drops to zero..." --Tyler Durden

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942