• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What happened... Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Jmok Icon

• Account: jmok

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:22 AM

View PostAnonDafb, on 17 February 2015 - 11:13 PM, said:

Yes, will go to have changes and new things!
Urban Terror is not dead!, yes some communities leave from UrT, but no for the game I think!
I was of the Urban Terror Colombia member, and the all players now no have time for playing UrT because are working or studying...for the moment there a little selection from colombia for play the leagues...returning to the most important, yes the game will go to have some new changes like the UrT HD, Animations, Weapons, Maps and more...(you can see the proyect and videos about how it's the animation made by Frankie V).
The work is slow because it's not easy, that require time, if we wanna show to the all players a good game with new features for fun game.

I have loads of friends that would still love to play this game. even back then life and school never stoped us from playing back in the dead. your just not getting it. the game is dead now since the update. no usa servers. like no clans now. every server is over 100+ping. and yes there are no good servers anymore. they fucked us over with the patch. everyone left bc the game is crap now. it used to be so alive. this game would have been rank #1 if they wouldnt have done the update i think. so yes the game is dead. and i highly dout it will ever revive. they trashed the game.

#33 User is offline   Fenix Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: fenix

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:31 AM

View PostJmok, on 13 September 2016 - 03:22 AM, said:

I have loads of friends that would still love to play this game. even back then life and school never stoped us from playing back in the dead. your just not getting it. the game is dead now since the update. no usa servers. like no clans now. every server is over 100+ping. and yes there are no good servers anymore. they fucked us over with the patch. everyone left bc the game is crap now. it used to be so alive. this game would have been rank #1 if they wouldnt have done the update i think. so yes the game is dead. and i highly dout it will ever revive. they trashed the game.

Yet, you are posting on the forum of a dead game. Must be not so dead Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#34 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

To cite whoever frankieV's signature is citing: "doing stuff with dead things"

Also has any1 on this topic noticed this?
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   LockDown Icon

• Account: lockdown
  • Main tag: Loul|

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:59 AM

Im an old player in this game i started paying this game 12/13 years ago, way back then in the real glory days of this game when I'd say we actually competed with CS 1.6 for popularity.

What happend?? A lot actually from bad management from the dev's to early releases(4.2) bug fiesta, to just a bad community sorry guys but it's true, I started as a fragger like everyone and then loved the jumping in this game was actually what made me stay for so long, but the people are awful, from players like mooney/voodoo to people like Hugo, they don't welcome newer players the French community completely destroyed the jumping in this game with their toxicity and trash talk everyone else to not accept a simple critic, last time I played I remember I was in a jump server with a couple of big names like bubble and the creator of the map climax, I said and I quote "i don't really like the map nothing really special with it not bad vou nothing special" holly fk me all hell ran loose they started raging at me trash talking the usual French attitude of we are French we are perfection....that in a dying game like UrT you can't do that to the community, coz that's almost all this games got to actually not die out completely.

Also 4.2 was a stupid idea they were like omg CS source is out we should do something.. you shouldn't.. of done anything, nothing would of been better then 4.2, no more servers 100 pings, they rushed it so hard they fked it even harder.

PS: is it only me or is the UrT HD thing just a dream? C on how loung has it been since they first revealed it? 6 fkin years?? Ye thought as much.

I'd have to agree with the other guy that's now banned, the dev's just make this threats into jokes and don't take it seriously and just ban people from the forum's for having a more negative post that some high ranking guy didn't like.

By the way to everyone that said ho they separated the community in 4.2 coz you couldn't hack go eat a lemon that's the stupidest thing I read here, hacking a game on PC?? How hard do you thinck that is ???be honest...
They divided the game because like I said it was a failure due to way to many bugs and the auth key story was a terrible idea made eve more bugs.

That and FS doing some things, il drop this here, Sudo|King wrote a lot of test to fix the game on hes own, FS was like hey ty for that but ye well just say we did that and not you ok?? Cool.

But to me personally what happend to this game was the awful community it's got.

But I still believe that's why I'm here, an example CS players like to jump and their jumps are nothing compared to ours, I am 100% sure if the game is promoted on social media and we can spread the word that we can bring it back, ther are a lot of hard core dedicated players around even not playing that much I still come here every now and then to see what was been done and what as changed in that time. I do miss the old days but we need to move on and adapt to what as came to be and try to do something.

I know this will rage the fk out of a lot of people, what I said here today, and honestly I don't care about your salt I played 3 years with French people and you can imagine how I feel about them.so keep ur saltiness to yourselfers, everything I said here is my own opinion and point of view you got your own.

This post has been edited by LockDown: 26 September 2018 - 03:44 PM

#38 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 27 September 2018 - 06:50 PM

View PostLockDown, on 26 September 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

I'd have to agree with the other guy that's now banned, the dev's just make this threats into jokes and don't take it seriously and just ban people from the forum's for having a more negative post that some high ranking guy didn't like.

I can only assume you are talking about LuckyCro, who is by no means banned. I gave him a 1 week timeout, after he would not stop coming up with consipary level theories, actively missrepresenting what i told him, even when i could litereally quote him and not even reading my page long answers and explanations on why he was wrong. He just got more and more hostile and cynical about it and wouldnt stop, hence i timeouted him for a week.

View PostLockDown, on 26 September 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

By the way to everyone that said ho they separated the community in 4.2 coz you couldn't hack go eat a lemon that's the stupidest thing I read here, hacking a game on PC?? How hard do you thinck that is ???be honest...

Now thats the kind of thing that i doubt anybody ever seriously said, and the kind of wild strawman LuckyCro started throwing around. Don't get me wrong here, i dont hold a grudge against you for bringing up something like this, its just the kind of thing that i would love to ever see a single quote/screenshot of. Until then its just poisoning the well as one might say.

Now, to finish this: I can see how a post like this comes across as negative. Especially considering it doesnt add anything to the actual discussion. I just thought it nessecary to point out those errors.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942