• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Once upon a frag Rate Topic: -----

SR8 Fragmovie

#1 User is offline   Sheadhot Icon

• Account: sheadhot

Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:02 PM

Hi all,

here's my SR8 love declaration movie . I made it for fun, but also to remember the fun I had playing UrT at lunchtime with my collegues for ten years, on the LAN we created on the office server.

Surely looks like DIY edit, due to poor quality of clips I used, and to my beginner AE skill that I really need to improve. And I know it could contain "more gameplay and less scope", but frags are not exceptional for most (due to my little UrT level), and the intention was to produce a kind of "SR8 overdose" effect for the viewer, by using a massive numbers of clips. Also, the outro should have been more worked, but I ran out of time.

Enjoy (or not):

It's a first try, with about 50 hours spent on it, so be indulgent, but all comments to help me to progress will be much appreciate.

#2 User is offline   AnonDafb Icon

• Account: anondafb
  • Main tag: <

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:30 AM

Nice shoot and good video, and that music is the best for that video.
Tell me where you play, beause I'm good with sr8 too ;) and can be fun fight with you :D

#3 User is offline   Sheadhot Icon

• Account: sheadhot

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:33 AM

Thanks for your comments, I've been working for more than 5 hours on the OST, searching for an epic intro, mixing it with main theme, and add those famous radio messages in that scratchin' way.

Clips are low quality beacause of the screencast method (recorded with QuickTime while playing, so no way to swap to 3rd person view, or else).

I use to play on Fallin Angels, Kut.nl and MTC servers, mostly ay night (G.M. time) and will be happy to meet you on the playground...

#4 User is offline   zenny Icon

• Account: zenny

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:01 AM

Nice !

This post has been edited by Zenny: 07 April 2015 - 10:06 AM

#5 User is offline   AnonDafb Icon

• Account: anondafb
  • Main tag: <

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:55 PM

So I hope see you soon!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Extra1 Icon

• Account: extra1

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:12 AM

Cool frag movie keep it up!

I alway's make demo files and record that so i can go third person and stuff way more time consuming!

Greeting from KUT if you like register www.kutclan.com will be moving servers this week.

This post has been edited by Extra1: 27 April 2015 - 07:14 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942