• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Post your cool stuff ideas here.

#102 User is offline   luntau Icon

• Account: luntau

Posted 02 June 2020 - 08:17 PM

View PostChump, on 31 May 2020 - 08:15 PM, said:

Hi luntau,

Ideas like this are great - areas with sounds like this currently need a lot of development, and examples like the one you sent definitely add more energy and fun to the gameplay.

Love it!

Thank you!
Hopefully in the future, somebody on the FS team can implement this! :D

#104 User is offline   Batman333 Icon

• Account: batman333

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:57 AM

Just throwing around some ideas.
Server list player list, so that you can tell who is on a server before you connect.
Ability to talk in chat while the level is loading.
Player stats associated with account - so I see my stats on this website.
Better demo system, which allows you to free cam.
Discord integration

#105 User is offline   Blind Squirrel Icon

• Account: blindsquirrel

Posted 10 February 2021 - 06:17 PM

here's my suggestions even tho they suck

-> more realistic bleeding and movement when you get damaged by different guns! it would be far more realistic if a high caliber gun like sr8 makes you bleed and slows you down a lot more than a pistol like beretta when you get hit

-> maybe reducing the psg1 damage a little, and make the sr8 slower to use

-> in stead of copying the corner strike concept with knife on start, you will start with your sidearm instead, this is better if people is spawn killing or you just need to use your gun fast

-> carbine and bolt action rifles that isn't for sniping would be a great idea

-> votekick and ban system, my idea is that a kick requires 70% of all players connected votes yes, 85% for banning players for 4 minutes

-> NO STATS COUNTING OR COMPETITIVE SHIT LIKE THAT - only allowed on server level

-> changing the shotgun, no more pushing backwards and more hits when you fire it a second time... maybe also a new shotgun

-> have two gears for each gun like scope, laser, more ammo or silencer and another two for the player that can be medkit, helmet, bulletproof vest, nigh vision goggles and stuff like that; and only one smoke grenade if you are going to use them... plus a usual high-explosive one

-> funstuff menu and maybe character adjustment where you can select if the player should have long or short hair and beard

-> instead of 17 guns, i'd prefer 40 or 50 to chose between, i have some suggestions if you want

-> change the radio voices to ones that sounds more fun, and add a effect so it would sound like if you're talking on a military radio with bad signal

-> maybe territorial control and one ctf game mode, even tho they don't need to have flags

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#106 User is offline   Blind Squirrel Icon

• Account: blindsquirrel

Posted 10 February 2021 - 06:39 PM

even better; skip the steam crap... there's no idea using steam since this is only making downloading and playing the game more complicated, when it would be much better when people just could download it on this site

#107 User is offline   Kirstenwilliamson23 Icon

Posted 03 June 2021 - 07:48 AM

New Skin would be nice..

#108 User is offline   Agger Icon

• Account: agger

Posted 25 June 2022 - 09:58 AM

More gear slots, more weapons

#109 User is offline   Exodus1337 Icon

Posted 16 July 2022 - 08:43 PM

If you guys could some how figure out how to make procedurally generated maps or some how incorporate this concept in the game it would be amazing.

#110 User is offline   Shane44 Icon

• Account: shane44

Posted 02 September 2022 - 09:49 AM

Hello to all.
This game looks really interesting. Can you give me the name? I recently took some time off work and I think I'm going to have a lot of fun. I was thinking of going on a trip, but I'm going to opt for some time off at home. I'm going to play well.

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942