Urban Terror Forums: I made Turnpike back in the day, interested in converting to UE4 - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I made Turnpike back in the day, interested in converting to UE4

#71 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:30 PM

Ok ty You get my drift!

#73 User is offline   killspree Icon

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:35 PM

View PostFrankie V, on 10 November 2015 - 08:04 AM, said:

Soooooo

I figured I might as well start gray boxing Turnpike HD

Unlisted but feel free to share

Can we get someone bhopping this map?

#74 User is offline   szejdi Icon

• Account: szejdi
  • Main tag:

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:08 PM

Hopefully this is an early preview of an alpha of a beta WIP version, otherwise it has nothing to do with the actual Turnpike.

Nice fence btw, can you shoot through it too? Gonna wallbang them CTF players CS style, looks promising.

#75 User is offline   BrTk Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: brtk
  • Main tag: POL&

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:12 PM

Hello my friends
I'm here, because I want to make this game better. For me and my friends everything is fine except: Supply site : http://screenshooter...2644269/prygsqs looks like wallhack for now, just change it and will be better. We prefer to back old classic pillars to UrT turnpike HD version and we're prefer old garden objects position to do some combo jumps. The rest is okay, good job frozen sand. I hope that I'll still alive when u put urt hd to public download. You're doing best job.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#76 User is offline   akai Icon

• Account: akai

Posted 11 November 2015 - 07:17 PM

View PostBrTk, on 10 November 2015 - 04:12 PM, said:

Hello my friends
I'm here, because I want to make this game better. For me and my friends everything is fine except: Supply site : http://screenshooter...2644269/prygsqs looks like wallhack for now, just change it and will be better. We prefer to back old classic pillars to UrT turnpike HD version and we're prefer old garden objects position to do some combo jumps. The rest is okay, good job frozen sand. I hope that I'll still alive when u put urt hd to public download. You're doing best job.

yes it would be cool to have old pillars please

#77 User is offline   Zmb Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: zmb
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 11 November 2015 - 07:19 PM

View PostBrTk, on 10 November 2015 - 04:12 PM, said:

Hello my friends

Okey this guy is from Poland and I'm sorry for him, but he's right tho, Turnpike 'HD' has to remain Turnpike, and if you remove or change the main Turnpike's jumps, that won't be TP anymore :/
Also agreeing about the fence, not watching through walls is cool, specially in a respawn site, that'd give an unbalanced advantage in CTF -> No more hiding close to the fence in order to give longs etc.

#79 User is offline   killspree Icon

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:36 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 11 November 2015 - 11:33 PM, said:

Valid point about the fence and an easy fix. I'll see what I can do about the pillar thing but as I mentioned back a bit there is no way to forage a master piece with out the original source files.

The best we can do here is make it the same but only different.

Who has those source files wu?

Did you see my post about noesis?

I just want to be able to bhop tp like it deserves.

Greetszz,

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942