• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror on Yosemite Rate Topic: -----

S.O.S.

#1 User is offline   Dipkills Icon

• Account: dipkills

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:46 PM

Hello,

I'm currently running Yosemite on my MacBook Air (not the ideal gaming console, I know). I've played urban terror countless times on MacBooks, but when I install the latest version, 4.2 beta for Mac, the only one available to download on this website, it doesn't work. The application opens and the screen fades to black, and then the app crashes. I deleted all traces of the game from my computer and installed with the second mirror link and the same thing happened.

Please help!

Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

Update: this is what is says when I open the system console in applications: the gestalt selector gestaltSystemVersion is returning 10.9.5 instead of 10.10.5. Use NSProcessInfo's operatingSystemVersion property to get correct system version number

does anyone know what this means?

This post has been edited by Dipkills: 14 October 2015 - 05:33 PM

#2 User is offline   botbot Icon

• Account: botbot

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:01 AM

View PostDipkills, on 14 October 2015 - 04:46 PM, said:

[size="4"]Yosemite on my MacBook Air

Hi, sorry I don't know what the error messages mean, but I can tell you Yosemite is not the problem. Urt runs fine with osx10.10.5 on my iMac.

I do recall having problems in the past when I tried to change the game folder's location. Seems to only work properly in the default location, which is folder "UrbanTerror42" in Applications directory, and folder "Quake3" in #user#/Library/Application Support. Make sure you download latest version from this site, and install where it tells you to.

Hope this helps!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942