Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Paris terror attacks Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:36 AM

My sympathy to the French community, especially the people in Paris.

#2 User is offline   BurakQuaresma Icon

• Account: burakquaresma

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:27 PM

#Prayforworld

#3 User is offline   I -Q- I Icon

• Account: iqi

Posted 14 November 2015 - 09:20 PM

I don't mean in any bad way, with all respect to everyone;

BUT it's every day somewhere .. Paris .. I think spotlights like this are in basic construction made of hypocrisy from hypocrisy to hypocrisy .. in general sense, nothing personal .. please bare that in mind .. I never fool around with life/death

in general .. human rights are base, OK? anywhere anytime ffs french revolution spread the idea .. respect to every human being and life in general ... there's no point to argue about human rights .. if there are none then there's no really point of any argument when you (can) waste who ever when ever :happy:

this are only symptoms .. whatever happened is long story, to long for media (brain)flash news and true long story from all perspectives no1 will ever tell or explain .. only people that are living it can tell .. unfortunately not many ask them questions .. it's all about judging and labeling and that never means progress/change :dry: .. so good luck out there .. :wink:

This post has been edited by I -Q- I: 14 November 2015 - 09:21 PM

best things in life are free ;)

#4 User is offline   Zausel Icon

• Account: zausel

Posted 16 November 2015 - 06:11 PM

I -Q- I, i 100% agree with your post.
Although i would not use the term hypocrisy. I think most peoples' state of shock and solicitousness is legit. (Maybe you can call it hypocritical that most people in the western communities seem to ignore the terror, that people in Syria and and Iraq are exposed to every day.)

The war against terror (if those measures ever deserved their label) has failed. On a global scale islamic terror has not decreased but increased.

In my opinion a solution (better say improvement of the situation) would require the western communities to rethink their basic approach and develop, agree and implement new strategies.

Will we see that happen? I doubt.

#5 User is offline   I -Q- I Icon

Posted 16 November 2015 - 07:05 PM

View PostZausel, on 16 November 2015 - 06:11 PM, said:

I -Q- I, i 100% agree with your post.

that's irrelevant .. in situations like this some1s opinion is in my opinion (what irony here :laugh: ) irrelevant .. actions are more important .. mostly only opinions are provoked as the ultimate goal of situation so data can be collected for future politics .. for well known brainwashing machine but that's not issue here cause everything about this what is happening is in "brainwash state of mind" .. damn it .. it's not easy to explain as I'm taking in formula every perspective that I can imagine :unsure:

[Although i would not use the term hypocrisy. I think most peoples' state of shock and solicitousness is legit.

how people react on FACT that 3000 KIDS die every day .. never heard for UrT .. never played a game in their short life full of pain and horror :sad: .. no .. you don't see those pictures on TV don't you :mad: (when I say you I mean plural that you use at end of your post :tongue: )

(Maybe you can call it hypocritical that most people in the western communities seem to ignore the terror, that people in Syria and and Iraq are exposed to every day.)

yes real terror is out there in the world not in media :ph34r: .. (you just have to look .. or travel :P)

there's no maybe in that perspective .. I mean really hypocritical .. try to explain that to the kid that's dying out there .. tell them there's no money for him cause westerns fatties want cheep life style .. tell him your opinion .. maybe he die happy?! .. Sorry I don't judge you .. I use brutal examples cause situation are much worse .. remember around 3000 KIDS EVERY DAY!!! are my words or opinion close to that TERROR?!

The war against terror (if those measures ever deserved their label) has failed. On a global scale islamic terror has not decreased but increased.

WW2 never ended .. USA is in WAR since WW2 and all this crap about terror are fairytell and that's history ppl .. USA are only country accused from international comunity for terrorism! COME ON :wacko:

In my opinion a solution (better say improvement of the situation) would require the western communities to rethink their basic approach and develop, agree and implement new strategies.

as I said opinion are reall yirrelevant and that is the only thing that comes out as (re)action that don't change anythign .. pardon .. it changes money flow .. and bussnies connected with millitary is on the run .. hell yeah .. I mean come on .. this sheet is centuries old .. :sleep:

Will we see that happen? I doubt.

who are "we" :ph34r:

I understand the phrase and context but .. you see .. YOU(singular) see?

hints:
follow actions .. question goal .. for what purpose are actions that will be decided .. to what end? will they solve the source of problem or will it cover one problem with other?!

.. why endless war .. who benefits .. who want that? .. why there is ALWAYS money for war but there's sheet for anything else .. medicine education food .. no money .. but millitary suck everything for what?! :mellow:

I don't want to shock no1 but 3000 children die today .. as yesterday as another 3000 will die tomorrow

have a nice dream

This post has been edited by I -Q- I: 16 November 2015 - 07:21 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Zausel Icon

• Account: zausel

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:59 PM

I read your post 3 times now and feel like a misunderstanding aroused around my sentence:

View PostZausel, on 16 November 2015 - 06:11 PM, said:

Maybe you can call it hypocritical that ..

This "you" was meant in the sense of "one" (plural/ impersonal). I feel an inhibit using the term hypocrisy in this context, because as far as i understand the word, it requires a conscious decision. But I think, people more or less ignoring the civil war and terror in Syria (and elsewhere around the globe) is an unconscious, automatic and normal process.
(Possibly one could call it mental self defence.)

And yes, opinions matter. I treat that as a fact.

#7 User is offline   I -Q- I Icon

Posted 19 November 2015 - 02:15 PM

View PostZausel, on 16 November 2015 - 08:59 PM, said:

I read your post 3 times now and feel like a misunderstanding aroused around my sentence:

It's not you it's me! :biggrin: no really I'm not good in simple communication .. it's just to much I would say so .. thanks for patience and understanding .. it's obvious you lack none, respect :cool:

This "you" was meant in the sense of "one" (plural/ impersonal). I feel an inhibit using the term hypocrisy in this context, because as far as i understand the word, it requires a conscious decision. But I think, people more or less ignoring the civil war and terror in Syria (and elsewhere around the globe) is an unconscious, automatic and normal process.
(Possibly one could call it mental self defense.)

"here" where I live from my perspective people often "hide" behind general opinion and general situation so called "we" live in such world .. it is what it is .. like shit just fall of the sky without any cause and no1 can do shit about it .. sorry my french :unsure:

so me raping word "you" was provoked by your use of therm in a form of question

Will we see that happen?
that I understand as phrase and usage is generally accepted and all BUT it for me sign to react and so I did .. I said it's nothing personal but ofc if some1 use "you" so much in some argument I understand how it's not possible to take it personal .. I really don't have urge to judge people especially individuals .. but actions and deeds always as "we" all do .. ups here I go :huh: haha .. irony just bite me > Ourboros for crying out loud :laugh:

And yes, opinions matter. I treat that as a fact.

sure it matter but .. result .. you see .. issue is more complicated then shown .. it always is .. everything is connected so .. it's hard to explain without going in "off topic" .. ironic because off topic is really the essence of "problem" in this case death and whole media circus after

reminder .. another 3000 kids die .. not from war .. me mentioning that EVERYDAY fact didn't saved no1 :sad:

I think Gandhi said that; "Poverty is the worst form of violence!" :ph34r:

This post has been edited by I -Q- I: 11 January 2016 - 02:17 PM

#8 User is offline   I -Q- I Icon

Posted 11 January 2016 - 02:29 PM

first I should say that I don't judge ANY human being .. if I criticize it's never personal in a sense I critic the action ... in that sense I understand and am part of compassion to ANY victim of any form(style)!

this theme bugged me a lot cause language and style of expression can unfortunately effect a lot there for I like to express importance of reality and not media fashion-ism ..

about compassion you can find simple explained in this video

for more brainstorming try (imo interesting elaboration of possibilities) at

after some time has passed .. still numbers are growing .. in first link there are explanation about empathy to statistics (3000 kids I keep spamming here :P) and individual victims with names or in this case nationality or from my perspective only side(s) ("us and them")

in second video are interesting part about war :ph34r:

again respect to all and when I say all I mean all .. I don't make chategories or anything like that :mellow:

smh

This post has been edited by I -Q- I: 11 January 2016 - 02:33 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942