• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Connecting to Fallin angels Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   marknl Icon

• Account: marknl

Posted 18 February 2016 - 07:00 PM

It makes no difference if my son plays or not. In the past we could play at the same time. He has no problems connecting.
Could it be that someone else used my name and got bannend?

#12 User is offline   marknl Icon

Posted 18 February 2016 - 07:08 PM

It makes no difference if my son plays or not. Neither has this been an issue in the past. We always could play the game together. No better fun then killing my son. LOL.

Is there a possibility that someone else used my name and got banned or is the IP adress leading?

#13 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:29 PM

From my correspondence with DragonHeart, she says the problem is definitely not on the server, and you are telling me the problem is not with you, so I don't know what to say. Have you tried looking for what messages show up if you do
\connect fallin-angels.org

in the console? Have you tried moving all of the configuration files to another folder? Can you confirm your son's device can connect fine when using the same router? Have you tried moving your son's config files and adding your own and seeing if that makes a difference? Between you and the server owners there is an explanation for what's happening.

#14 User is offline   marknl Icon

Posted 21 February 2016 - 10:43 AM

My son played yesterday when i was at work. We use the same wifi router. He uses a windows laptop, i use a mac. The strange part is that you can play on day 1 and on day 2 not anymore. I can play many other servers even FA's jump server. I just can't connect to 209.190.50.170:27960. I already downloaded a complete new game. No result.

#15 User is offline   drunkrabbit Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: drunkrabbit
  • Main tag: |RFA|

Posted 02 March 2016 - 01:28 PM

Are you using a VPN on your mac? We have banned a lot of VPN's at |FA|. If so try connecting without using it... I'm in OSX and have no problem connecting.. Most strange on your end..

This post has been edited by drunkrabbit: 02 March 2016 - 05:18 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   marknl Icon

Posted 05 April 2016 - 10:12 PM

Just had my provider recet my router. After that i could play again.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942