• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[KUT]Killspree leaving KUT Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Snowball Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: snowball

Posted 01 December 2018 - 05:23 AM

I had read this topic about 5 months late, and so did not reply.

Think it's good to give the complete picture tho.

-KUT.NL.CTF used to run on Blownalds location and server was popular.
-Speedy joined the clan and provided really good hardware which allowed us to run up to 8 servers, from his home. KUT.NL.TDM became very popular.
-At times there were not a lot of people in a certain server and Killspree and me thought it would be good to not just slaughter everyone in your own server and just go in spec or even play on another server. Or play less serious. Because people were leaving because of it. But, Killspree reacted too mad about this to Speedy and they began to fight over it. This never should have happen. I can understand Speedy also that he just wants to shoot in his own server. We needed to have a proper conversation about this. But so, Speedy left the clan.
-DJ and Blownald decided to start new servers, this time at DJ's place. DJ however doesn't really listen to anyone about how to effectively run a server and doesn't really care about it, as long as it's online with 8 bots in it.
-Then there was no point for Killspree and me anymore to keep going with it. Now DJ has changed his server names to KTM. You can see it in the server list and nobody is playing on it.

So in short, Killspree shouldn't have be so rude to Speedy who actually had marvelous equipment at home and who was often online and easy going. Then maybe we would still have servers running today.

I did a lot for the servers and we've had good times.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942