• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[KUT]Killspree leaving KUT Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   killspree Icon

• Account: killspree
  • Main tag: ds`

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:32 PM

Hi all,

I'm leaving the clan [KUT] Done it for 5 years 4 off those years the founders quit and left me and Snowball to run the clan.

Sadly after they come back they decide to kick me and i'm banned on all servers, I told them the way they host run and manage the servers/clan is not normal but they are stubern and I can not help people who are not willing to help themselfs therefore I leave.

Right now I still have ownership over the tag here on urbanterror.info and auth but I will focus my efforts on enjoyable gameplay somewhere else.

Greets,

This post has been edited by killspree: 24 February 2016 - 09:39 PM

#2 User is offline   JonnyUK Icon

• Account: jonnyuk
  • Main tag: <DN>

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:56 PM

Oh dear, this isn't good at all.

Glad to see you've found a new clan! :)

Hope to see you in Eagle soon! :D
<DN>JonnyUK
DrunkNoobs Clan Founder & Co-Leader
Email: jonnyuk13@gmail.com

#3 User is offline   D0ubl3j Icon

• Account: d0ubl3j

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:15 PM

I was never away because I'm founder donator of KUTclan together with Blownald, Snowball And Speedy And I'm Co-Owner/Head Admin of HR (HellsRejects) in Canada.
We own the servers you was admin I let you and Snowball run KUT.USA.CTF/TDM where I'm still co-owner/head admin.
But due to the fact you had manage Speedy and Ballmouse to leave the clan therefore losing NL servers and messing with USA those servers by turning them off changing server cfg's 3 times and even deleting all settings.
I had hoped by donating another pc to continue the NL server in return I expected a little help with fixing a auto dl for usa servers including HR but didnt get any you started to mess with USA servers because I had started to run NL servers again together with Blownald (which started KUT.NL.CTF more then 6 years ago) and in the process fixed auto dl for USA server including HR servers.
I don't want to discus this in full detail but basically this was happening and therefore we lost all trust in killspree

#4 User is offline   killspree Icon

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:54 AM

You tried to do this also in the admin section kutclan.com and nobody agreed with you.

You were not there when these things happened otherwise you could have prevented it now you feel attacked again so it is useless.

After a few weeks I made a vote to kick or not to kick me from the clan since you are the first and only one to have ever told anyone he is kicked from the clan and nobody voted to kick me, after that I told you you can have the system you donated but your choice was to ignore me and you banned me on all servers including the servers that are hosted by mustang (USA).
Therefore I deleted all the custom server configs I created and told mustang i'm leaving the clan by myself.

#5 User is offline   D0ubl3j Icon

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:19 AM

Thats your side of the story I stay with my story you can say what you want that will never change the true story.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   killspree Icon

Posted 03 April 2016 - 12:59 PM

The truth is that the servers you host and configure are very badly done.

Nobody likes them, when I did it kut.nl.ctf that server was top 10 in gametracker kut.nl.tdm was in 4th position in gametracker.

You know nothing about what you say because you were not there for 4 years like snowball also said to you, look at your servers nobody want's to play on it anymore neither do you look at your total play time: http://www.urbanterr...rofile/d0ubl3j/ good luck with it!

This post has been edited by killspree: 03 April 2016 - 02:12 PM

#7 User is offline   D0ubl3j Icon

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:15 AM

Thats my new profile because I can't access my old profile anymore also I use aka's in order to catch cheaters sometimes I go undercover http://www.gametracker.com/d0ubl3j/ so I'm still active checking all servers
btw tdm and ctf are default servers with default settings.....
Again I was never away because I'm founder donator of KUTclan together with Blownald, Snowball And Speedy And I'm Co-Owner/Head Admin of HR (HellsRejects) in Canada.
The rest of this story I'd already told and not going to tell it again I tell you this I will continue running all servers KUT NL and USA And HR.

This post has been edited by D0ubl3j: 04 April 2016 - 04:24 AM

#8 User is offline   killspree Icon

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:05 AM

View PostD0ubl3j, on 04 April 2016 - 04:15 AM, said:

Thats my new profile because I can't access my old profile anymore also I use aka's in order to catch cheaters sometimes I go undercover http://www.gametracker.com/d0ubl3j/ so I'm still active checking all servers
btw tdm and ctf are default servers with default settings.....
Again I was never away because I'm founder donator of KUTclan together with Blownald, Snowball And Speedy And I'm Co-Owner/Head Admin of HR (HellsRejects) in Canada.
The rest of this story I'd already told and not going to tell it again I tell you this I will continue running all servers KUT NL and USA And HR.

It's not about what you tell me it's about what you do checking a server on hswl once a week is hardly being active, when you leave the servers to be set up by me and snowball and run the whole clan and community and see we are doing it well or not it's crazy to complain about it after it's all said and done you should have been there and not say everytime you don't get what you want i'm quiting the clan im out.

You don't take advice that is ment well and evedently needed instead you feel attacked i'm not like you I don't take it personal and I dont treathen everytime im leaving instead I just do it.

My advice your better of just being on hswl and leave the server setup to snowball because he has common sence in how to set up servers in a way the public will enjoy.

Good luck DJ!

#9 User is offline   D0ubl3j Icon

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:00 PM

Just for every one to know a former clan member did replied on a GameTracker topic which give you all a indication of what was really going on.

Reply from ballmouse taken from GT @ GameTracker

Mogguh!

Klote wat er gebeurd is joh. Ik denk, ik ga is kijken wat er met KUT gebeurd is. Lees ik dit, das lekker. Ik kan helaas niet zeggen dat ik verbaasd ben vanwege mijn geschiedenis met killspree. Maar ja. Ik zie dat jullie alles gelukkig weer onder controle hebben.
Succes verder met de clan!

Groetjes,

BallMouse/ParaPeet

------------------------English------------------------

Hey guys!

That's messed up what happened. I thought, let's see how the old KUT clan is doing these days. Then I saw this message. Unfortunately I can't say I am surprised because of my history with killspree. I'm glad to see you guys have everything under control again.
I wish you the best of luck with the clan!

Best regards,

BallMouse/ParaPeet

#10 User is offline   killspree Icon

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:28 PM

View PostD0ubl3j, on 08 November 2016 - 06:00 PM, said:

Just for every one to know a former clan member did replied on a GameTracker topic which give you all a indication of what was really going on.

Reply from ballmouse taken from GT @ GameTracker

Mogguh!

Klote wat er gebeurd is joh. Ik denk, ik ga is kijken wat er met KUT gebeurd is. Lees ik dit, das lekker. Ik kan helaas niet zeggen dat ik verbaasd ben vanwege mijn geschiedenis met killspree. Maar ja. Ik zie dat jullie alles gelukkig weer onder controle hebben.
Succes verder met de clan!

Groetjes,

BallMouse/ParaPeet

------------------------English------------------------

Hey guys!

That's messed up what happened. I thought, let's see how the old KUT clan is doing these days. Then I saw this message. Unfortunately I can't say I am surprised because of my history with killspree. I'm glad to see you guys have everything under control again.
I wish you the best of luck with the clan!

Best regards,

BallMouse/ParaPeet

DJ you know you left me for years alone to run the clan about 8 US servers and 8 NL server to maintain at the time and when Ballmouse said he wanted to run some kut servers and set them up the way he wanted I told him no, we need to all agree on everything together like how a team works.
He takes it personal and get's mad (still is).

Sad story your clan is basically dead right now and KUT.NL.TDM will not be 4th in gametracker again like it was when I ran the clan cause I actually know what i'm doing.

I'm successful now again with my own clan, my tip for you is to move on and stop being stuck on me cause you obviously never appreciated the things I did for the clan you never even cared about or put any effort in it.
Stop being a little cunt and post something in your own topic instead of talking shit on my topics about me really sad.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942