Urban Terror Forums: Server used to work, now it doesn't. Help? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1

Server used to work, now it doesn't. Help? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Pseudo Icon

• Account: pseudo

Posted 11 March 2016 - 06:22 PM

Hey guys,

I'm relatively new to the UrT community, and I've been running a server for me and my friends to play on using the "Start Server" option on the main menu. I forwarded port 27960 on my home router on the router's IP and the server showed up in the masterlist. However, my computer upgraded itself to Windows 10 yesterday and I had to do a fair bit of reconfig on my router and my wireless card to get my 5GHZ wifi to show back up, including unplugging both my modem and my router. Now the server only shows up on the LOCAL tab, with (UDP) next to its name. I've tried re-forwarding the port on every IP connected to my computer, and I don't have Windows Firewall enabled. Any ideas on how to fix this? I really don't know what even changed.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942