Urban Terror Forums: How to move game data from iphone to android? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to move game data from iphone to android? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Clariceo0 Icon

• Account: clariceo0

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:41 AM

I recently switched from iPhone to Android. There are a couple of offline games which available on both iOS and Android. I need to move the game data to iPhone as i don't want to get started on Android from scratch. What the best method to do that? P.S I am also figuring out a way to transfer the text messages. thanks

#2 User is offline   Aquarium Icon

• Account: aquarium

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:59 AM

View PostClariceo0, on 11 May 2016 - 02:41 AM, said:

I recently switched from iPhone to Android. There are a couple of offline games which available on both iOS and Android. I need to move the game data to iPhone as i don't want to get started on Android from scratch. What the best method to do that? P.S I am also figuring out a way to transfer the text messages. thanks

Unless cross platform games saves, is part of the game, YOU DON'T.
So any cross platform games have to be either on a server, with games saves going there, and all you do is log in from a phone or computer to play. Or the offline client needs to sync game saves with the server, no matter what platform you are using.

And I'm thinking if any games had that feature, that would be one of their biggest selling points. Beside the game data, you can easily transfer data like contacts, messages, photos from iPhone to Android with Gmail, Bluetooth or phone transfer app.

#3 User is offline   Clariceo0 Icon

• Account: clariceo0

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:16 AM

View PostAquarium, on 12 May 2016 - 06:59 AM, said:

And I'm thinking if any games had that feature, that would be one of their biggest selling points. Beside the game data, you can easily transfer data like contacts, messages, photos from iPhone to Android with Gmail, Bluetooth or phone transfer app.

There are offline games and the data is stored on my device instead of remote server.

#4 User is offline   Aquarium Icon

• Account: aquarium

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:54 AM

View PostAquarium, on 12 May 2016 - 06:59 AM, said:

Unless cross platform games saves, is part of the game, YOU DON'T.
So any cross platform games have to be either on a server, with games saves going there, and all you do is log in from a phone or computer to play. Or the offline client needs to sync game saves with the server, no matter what platform you are using.

as I said before, if Gmail, bluetooth don't work for you, then try phone transfer application, it works but not free.
Source: how to transfer data from iPhone to Android

Hope it works.

This post has been edited by Aquarium: 19 May 2016 - 03:56 AM

#5 User is offline   Caijina Icon

• Account: caijina

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:46 AM

View PostClariceo0, on 11 May 2016 - 02:41 AM, said:

Maybe you can try mobile transfer tool to move data from iPhone to Android. As we know, it can directly transfer data from one phone to another, such as contacts, text messages, apps,etc.

This post has been edited by Caijina: 21 September 2016 - 03:05 AM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Mamkkeras Icon

• Account: mamkkeras

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:47 AM

View PostCaijina, on 20 September 2016 - 08:46 AM, said:

Maybe you can try mobile transfer tool to move data from iPhone to Android. As we know, it can directly transfer data from one phone to another, such as contacts, text messages, apps,etc.
https://www.mobiledi...roid-phone.html

Sorry , i don't like this third-party tool since i used to use this tool ,it doesn't work for me ,

This post has been edited by Mamkkeras: 08 January 2018 - 07:03 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942