Urban Terror Forums: How to play Urban Terror in 4:3 with Black Bars on Mac OSX (borders) - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to play Urban Terror in 4:3 with Black Bars on Mac OSX (borders) Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   raffa Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: raffa
  • Main tag: QA|

Posted 23 June 2016 - 02:39 AM

Hi everyone!

I want to know if I can put black bars on 4:3 to play. Im playing with resolution 1440x900, but I have 24-inch screen 1920x1080.
In the game only the black bar is on the right side.

Posted Image

My question is if I can play with two black bars on either side.

ty :D

This post has been edited by raffa: 23 June 2016 - 02:40 AM

#2 User is offline   raffa Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: raffa
  • Main tag: QA|

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:44 PM

Okay, I found the solution.

Just install this program: http://www.mac-torre...itchresx-4-5-3/

- you have to create a new displays set

Posted Image

- Applications (choose an application...)

Posted Image

- Menus

Posted Image

and gl hf :D

Posted Image
resolution normal: 1920x1080 | resolution in game: 1344x1008 (4:3)

This post has been edited by raffa: 11 September 2016 - 09:05 PM

#3 User is offline   Rosepnke Icon

• Account: rosepnke

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

SwitchResX is the most advanced tool for Apple computers to take control of any screen connected to the Mac. No matter whether a MacBook Screen, an external monitor, a Retina display, a TV set or a beamer: SwitchResX can handle them all – if you want, straight from the menubar, a contextual menu or both. It's that easy!

Keep Control

With SwitchResX you can keep control of your screen resolution and the way, every single app displays its content on your screen – or screens! Because SwitchResX can handle more than one screen totally individually, giving you all the freedom and flexibility you need at any time. Why is that?

Written completely in Cocoa, Apple's programming framework, SwitchResX is perfectly integrated into the system, working both in 32-bit and 64-bit mode and also being able to handle PowerMac and Intel CPU architectures.

It application download link:
SwitchResX

All Functions In A Single Place

To make screen control as smooth as possible, SwitchResX integrates a huge amount of functions into a single easy to use tool. The things you can do with SwitchResX include:
• Saving desktop layouts to get everything into position right the moment, you jump to a certain resolution
• Disable or activate screens on demand, for example to use a Macbook in clamshell mode
• Link screens to specific events like Key shortcuts, Apple scripts, Application launched and more
• Create and enable new custom resolutions to adapt to any available screen, including screens inbuilt into cars
• Rename resolutions to regular useful terms like Gaming, Documents, Graphics Design, Presentation, TV etc.
• Arrange desktop oems on a much finer grid than Apple's standard settings
• Keep a record of any change in screen settings automatically

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942