• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is this going anywhere?

#41 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 15 October 2023 - 09:21 PM

There is no such thing as being semi-serious. You either are serious or you are not. Doubt can only lead to a waste of time. If only 1 per cent of the cases I heard someone claiming he is making UrT clone for all those years were real there would be like 20-30 UrT clones already.

Show us your progress. Got any proof of concept? Demo? The rest is but a trash talk of the most pointless kind. Stating you'd do something just to got a verbal pat on the shoulder by random naive folks that literally will believe anything no matter how many times they got lied.

It doesn't have to be any good either. It can be full of bugs. Successful games got clones. And it is not th quality, but quantity of the clones that benefits the original more often than not.
And of course, the said original usually is not exactly a prime example of quality...

#42 User is offline   8bitprodigy Icon

Posted 23 October 2023 - 12:51 AM

View PostTxc, on 15 October 2023 - 09:21 PM, said:

Show us your progress. Got any proof of concept? Demo? The rest is but a trash talk of the most pointless kind. Stating you'd do something just to got a verbal pat on the shoulder by random naive folks that literally will believe anything no matter how many times they got lied.

video embedded in here:
https://github.com/8...onster_FPS_Base

Also trash talk? What are you talking about? I love UrT and am looking forward to 5, but I'm impatient. Rather presumptuous of you.

This post has been edited by 8bitprodigy: 23 October 2023 - 12:52 AM

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942