Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4.3 feedback Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rival Icon

• Account: rival

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:03 PM

After playing 4.3 for a while, these are some of the things I spotted that could do with some tuning/fix.

- Healing takes longer than in 4.2 even with just fall damage. This is especially noticeable (and bothering) when your legs are damaged along with 1 or 2 other body parts as you get pretty much stunned trying to heal for 4-5 seconds. This can really make or break a play especially in a game mode like wave ctf where it can mess with your timings significantly. I don't think this was intentionally implemented but in my opinion it takes a bit too long right now.

- The new sniper has pretty much no place when you compare them with the 2 others. I can't think of any situation where someone would want to have it rather than a psg as it deals less damage and needs to reload in between shots. Some changes I came up with that could maybe make it a bit more viable would be to slightly increase its damage so that it kills in 1 shot on the torso (2 shots on the kelvar); allow you to change weapon right after firing a shot thus cancelling the reload animation but having no impact on the fire rate of the gun; increasing the no scope accuracy. These last 2 changes would make it unique and potentially create some new ways of playing with a sniper. Also, not as important but it shouldn't be too hard to give it a unique reload sound instead of it being exactly like the sr8 (same for the glock).

- The colt suddenly has no recoil/spread whatsoever and I believe the damage was untouched. You can literally spam every bullet into a far away wall then go up close and all you see is 1 bullet hole. Laser doesn't even make it better becaue it's as good as it can get. While I do think this might make it pretty overpowered a more important problem is that it makes both the beretta and the glock obsolete since that was their strength that you could spam click mouse1 and lose virtually no accuracy. The only thing that balances it slightly in relation to those 2 is that the screen shakes a bit awkwardly with every shot, but still, I don't think it's enough. imo the colt was in a good spot in 4.2

- Same thing happens with the secondaries with the introduction of the p90. The mac10 was already pretty underwhelming in 4.2 when compared to the mp5 but now with the p90 it's much more obvious.

Other than that, I think FS did a very good job with everything else. Thank you for the constant effort of keeping this game that we all love up and running! :)

This post has been edited by rivall: 12 October 2016 - 02:05 PM

#2 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 12 October 2016 - 06:11 PM

Thanks for your feedback rival :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942