Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Please, add the game to Steam! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   tinamex Icon

• Account: tinamex

Posted 28 September 2018 - 05:59 AM

Hi, guys! Well, i've been playing urban terror since 2009, when i was just a kid. I made real good friends at the game, and meet people i'll never forget. I have such good memories! I have stopped playing for some years, and then when i decided play again, everything has changed. There's a few servers, almost none players, and that got me sad. I tried to rescue some players from the past, but the majority don't play again because they have nobody to play with! And a good form to reverse the situation would be put the game at Steam! Please guys, don't let the game die. It's such a good game, so fun! I have no doubt that other news players would come and play with us. Thanks a lot for the fun! You're great, guys.

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:23 PM

No idtech based (read 4.x) version of UrT will ever be on Steam, due to legal reasons.

Urban Terror Resurgence however, will be on Steam and use Steam features, though not mandatory.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942