Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Change account name for Poseidon

#1 User is offline   Poseidonhacker Icon

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:36 PM

Dear Raider and Frozend sand Community

First of all, God bless you and god bless your family!
I hava a questions, if someone of forum admin can help me change my name of my account http://www.urbanterr...poseidonhacker/ please!

here the reason ==>>>

The reason why I am writing in this topic is because I would like to know if any admin member of the forum can change my name, I put Poseidonhacker in the beginning is my original account because in that then to the name poseidon could not register it was evident that already was Someone registered with that name and seeing in all registered members was like that, I was seeing that player is someone inactive never plays never logged in the forum has 6 years of not connecting and never plays, well the truth that is not The point, the point is that I would like to change my name to a more basic one as it is P0seidon or if a given case Only poseidon, in my opinion should implement that if a player who has registered this inactive more than 6 years, They should be discharged it is obvious that it will not connect more but well that is left to you who will know how is your system.

Maybe you can help me change my name only P0seidon, because if you know the word Hacker mean everything and i have problem with is in 4.2 server i got banned because they think i'm hack but the word don't mean anything. but please help me change it.....!!

i know all rules of forum of Frosend sand and i can't make another account because if i make the multiple account here i can get banned of forum... and i don't want make other account only change my name to P0seidon or poseidon !!

Really i apreciate it, if you change my name

thank's for read

Sincerely
Poseidon'

#2 User is offline   BuNnYy Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: bunnyy

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:35 PM

I am in the same boat as you, unfortunately the FS team don't do this

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942