Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dpakadarkphenix

Ban - Proof request

#1 User is offline   Darkphenixakadp Icon

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:35 PM

Hello,

I've been banned for cheating (apparently)is it possible to request proof of this event? How can my account be banned out of nowhere without my auth key ever being hijacked? And after happening my current e-mail account not work for password recovery? Or does it not work after an account is banned?

Best regards,
DarkPhenix

#3 User is offline   Darkphenixakadp Icon

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:08 PM

Hello,

Thanks for the brief response.
The account name in question is 'dpakadarkphenix'. And my assumption after checking the info on that account and being accused of being someone else entirely on a server as lead me to believe I've been wrongfully banned, although my name happens to be on the list of a certain group it does not mean I have anything to do with it. But it is just my assumption, don't really know if it is anything else because I know for certain it is not cheating, I've been playing and enjoying this game all too long to do something stupid that prevents me from doing so.

Best regards,
DarkPhenix

#5 User is offline   Darkphenixakadp Icon

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:31 PM

Hello,

Thank you very much for the resolution of the problem for starters.
In this situation I do get it why I got banned, if the case includes several people, u could call it a means of preventing further damage. But honestly, I have no idea of what is going on regarding the issue of the abuse. Back when the group was created (by the individual) I assumed I ended up on there because most of the people present there were players that used to play regularly on the same BOMB server and I just went along with it. A few months later I took a relatively long break of at least 6 months or so and came back with the launch of 4.3, just mentioning this to clear up why my nickname is included there. No hard feelings.

Best regards,
DarkPhenix

Edit: I know it is not the correct place to post this, but to prevent creating another topic. Could my 2 accounts be merged. Because the e-mail I currently have does not work for password recovery of the oldest account (and I can't remember the goddamn password) and the e-mail is now set to the newest account. Would appreciate the help if possible.
Edit2: Well never mind. I found out the e-mail set to the old account. My merge request still stands if possible. No need to have 2 accounts.

This post has been edited by Darkphenixakadp: 08 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#7 User is offline   DPakaDarkPhenix Icon

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:24 PM

Hello once again,

Yeah, I didn't really think it through at the time, that works.
Thanks again.

Best regards,
DarkPhenix

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942