Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Game freezes after a while Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Whaisomeone Icon

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:00 AM

I've updated to 4.3 but I'm having trouble. After 3-5 minutes of playing my screen "freezes" (things stop moving, players run on the spot, when switching weapons i see the "weapon bar" but the gun I'm holding doesnt change, no sound changes). No connection interrupted and it doesn't go over after a while. According to my friend my players is still moving for them and i can controll it, shoot, etc but it doesn't show on my screen. The only way of fixing it is going to systen and clicking apply so the game refreshes. /reconnect in config doesn't work, to reconnect I have to go to main meny, !refresh! server list and then connect to it. I'm running windows 7 and I have good internet, ping usually at 40. This is super weird, does anyone know what I can do!?

#3 User is offline   Whaisomeone Icon

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:34 PM

I deleted my game folder and reinstalled it with the installer. The same problem still stands. No one has heard of this before?? I think my computer is clean I can't find anything and I have the latest Nvidia drivers (i updated to see if it fixed it)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942