Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Activating Account

#1 User is offline   Firephantom08 Icon

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:46 AM

Hello, Urban Terror staff. When I go onto Urban Terror, it tells me to enter an Authentification code. What is that? And also I can't activate my account because even though I know what the activation code is, I can't seem to access the page that I enter it into. Help, please?

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:50 PM

Im unaware that we have something like activation codes. What you are talking about is most likely your "Authentication key" (auth key), which you can enter ingame to "lock in" to your account. This isnt required to play the game, but used to prove your identity to other players on the server (basically only important in competitive play).

In case you need to find your authkey you can do it by going to "My Account" in the right hand side navigation bar, and then going to "My authkey" on the right hand side under Manage Account.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942