Urban Terror Forums: Cant log in (auth failed) and no server :( - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cant log in (auth failed) and no server :( Rate Topic: -----

Yellow

#1 User is offline   Rapo Icon

• Account: rapo

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:17 AM

Hello guys, just instaled this awesome game, but there is no servers and i cant login using my auth key which was sent to my email, can anybody help me ? ;_;

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:47 AM

Welcome :)

First things first: You do not need to login to be able to play on virtually every server.
You can check out alternative methods of logging in here

Regarding the empty server list:
  • check what the top left corner of the server browser says when you click refresh. Does it say "Getting info for X servers" or something different?
    • if it says "master not respoding" (or similar, cant recall the wording), check your network setup, AV and firewall software. Also consider if you are some sort of restricted network.
    • if it says "getting list for 0 servers" check the Source filter at the bottom center.

• check your filters. There are quite a few, and if you just search for local servers, you quite possibly wont find any :P

Oh. and one final thing. If you downloaded for playdeb (or whatever it is called) redownload from this site. there have been multiple reports of their version not working.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942