• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

]$[Roughryderz Rate Topic: -----

Clan reunite members

#1 User is offline   Rryoghurt Icon

• Account: rryoghurt

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

Hi,
i was leading the Roughryderz pack for many years, quite ages ago.
I would be interested to see my players again. Are there still any around?
If so, visit the ]$[Roughryderz group on Facebook and contact me there :)

]$[Yoghurt

#2 User is offline   pred Icon

• Account: pred

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:38 PM

View PostRryoghurt, on 07 September 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

Hi,
i was leading the Roughryderz pack for many years, quite ages ago.
I would be interested to see my players again. Are there still any around?
If so, visit the ]$[Roughryderz group on Facebook and contact me there :)

]$[Yoghurt

Hey Yoghurt. Great to hear from a RoughRyder, what a surprise. I only ever come here once every 2 or 3 years when I become extremely nostalgic, hoping for a post like this. And surprisingly, it's a very recent post.

I used to play for ]$[ RoughRyders. We used to be a very well respected (and feared, I think!) clan back in the day from Beta 1 all the way to beta 4, when the community started to die away from its glory days.

I used to play for a clan called TLOG first and then $. I remember watching some old videos of $ and remember you being the HK69 guy on abbey, firing into the central room to block any attacks from there :D

Had some great days with the oldschool members from your time like L0RD, Majic, Homie, LadyJayne, Wadey, Funky_DIVA, Shinor (shN), atomic blaze. After I joined, we expanded to add a lot of other very good players like TheSaint, HENNESSY, Scal, FreaK, Kabal, Poelier, I know I've missed lots of names.

I dug out my old hard drive to find any old photos and found these 1337ness screenies:

https://drive.google...cnptX1RHNW9sdkU

https://drive.google...UmZVdmFwQ1NiX00

We even had our own server, which used to be quite popular during the evenings and for the public and had some great clanwars and tactics sessions. Check out this thread:

http://www.urbanterr...h__1#entry65261

And another thread from our Homie, reminding all that we are (were) still around in 2005! And even that time was enter nostalgia period!

http://www.urbanterr...h__1#entry46987

I'm not on facebook myself, although I tried looking for the Roughryders group (with all the different spelling variations) but couldn't find it. Maybe post a link.

I hope life is well for you bro.

Roughryders never die, we just reload!

This post has been edited by pred: 24 September 2017 - 11:47 PM

#3 User is offline   Eisman Icon

• Account: eisman

Posted 27 January 2018 - 04:40 AM

Talking about nostalgic... Roughryderz vs Mobsters.. B)

- Ace

This post has been edited by Eisman: 27 January 2018 - 04:41 AM

#4 User is offline   Homie Icon

• Account: homie
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:32 PM

Holly Mother of WTF!!!
Seriously... Yoghurt!! ... Damn bro I was talking about you, BaZe, L0rd, Majic, Wadey, Pred, Freak, Scal etc just yesterday.
And how you kicked my arse on Trainyard with your alien HK skillz, when [GOAT] Milk wouldn't fight you 1v1. This was back in about 2000, beta 1.27 on portal.gapfilms
Before I was even a ]R[ecruit.... haha remember the ]W[ tag ???

Hows it going??
I hope all is well, and life is being good to you and yours. Are you still in contact with BaZe?
For no reason (beyond nostalgia) decided to take a look at whats happening in UrT today, (nothing seems to have changed in the last 7 years or so) and find this.
I nearly fell of my chair.

Shout to Pred .. good to see ur still about. Hope life's treating you well too bro.
Thanks for the screens.. happy days.
Still never been a better server than ]$[ Spamrock

I'm not on Facebook, or any other SM sites.... I'm just anti-social I guess.
Unfortunately, I'm not in contact with any of the Roughs anymore, except Kabal... ex -=]FOS[=- who we poached years ago.

If you pop back here PM me bro. (I guessing I should get a msg from the forums about a PM).
I'm like Pred.. i just pop in every now and then to see if anything of interest is happening. (had to res my account to post this)
Hopefully ttys.

]$[ -:Homie:-

]$[ RoughRyders Never Die.... We Just Reload.
Money, Cash, Hoes!

#5 User is offline   ksp Icon

• Account: ksp

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:47 PM

View Postpred, on 24 September 2017 - 11:38 PM, said:

I dug out my old hard drive to find any old photos and found these 1337ness screenies:

https://drive.google...cnptX1RHNW9sdkU

https://drive.google...UmZVdmFwQ1NiX00

that ksp guy was pretty good huh? :cool:

Pred! long, long time man. I still remember teamspeak, snipers, ut_abbey tunnel and g_knockback "-1000". Tears of laughter and an ab workout. How you doing?

I do the same, circle here every so often to see if anyone I knew is about and see if anyone's doing an old time UrT session.. but this is the first time I've felt compelled to reg again and drop a post in.

Anyone else about? Lets get a 2.3 session going.. super spas!

This post has been edited by Ksp: 20 March 2018 - 04:55 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   pred Icon

• Account: pred

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:53 AM

omg! i log in after 6 months and didnt expect a response on this thread, let alone from names I know well! i was feeling nostalgia again and started youtubing urban terror and quakecon and then remembered this forum again lol.

Homie and ksp, my bros, great to hear from you guys! Homie, i think i left a few messages on that audio chat program like a year or so ago that you and kabal used when i once bumped into you guys, but never got a response, so i assumed your gaming days are over! how are you doing? are you and kabal still playing borderlands? any news from our fellow brits, Majic and Wadey?

and ksp! my TLOG bro, wtf are you doing here bro?! how are you doing man? and THC? i had forgotten, you tried em all! i literally lol'd about the g knockback -10000 beta 2.3 comment. i dont even have a machine anymore, not even a laptop. im on my bro's spare laptop. whats happening nowadays? still into gaming?

always great to hear from other oldschoolers! how can i forget the ]MoB[. Probably the very first clan i can remember dominating UrT and having amongst the best players in the game. GANGSTAR, Spectar, RuTle? amongst others who eventually formed the puff** clan.

any other oldschoolers, do contribute!

#7 User is offline   ksp Icon

• Account: ksp

Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:52 PM

View Postpred, on 24 April 2018 - 01:53 AM, said:

and ksp! my TLOG bro, wtf are you doing here bro?! how are you doing man? and THC? i had forgotten, you tried em all! i literally lol'd about the g knockback -10000 beta 2.3 comment. i dont even have a machine anymore, not even a laptop. im on my bro's spare laptop. whats happening nowadays? still into gaming?

haha same as you man, check back here every once in a blue moon to see if anyone old is kicking about. even tried IRC a couple times but couldnt find anyone. nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

I dont have a pc either just a laptop for general use but at least your dad cant take your laptop keyboard away :biggrin:

I'm just working away trying to plan something different to do but no idea what yet. I havent pc gamed since 10 years or so. just kinda stopped once day. Had an xbox for years but that kinda died off too.

there is a gaming cafe near my office which I have popped into recently and been picking up a bit of fortnite. felt good to relive the old days

what you up to? still in Birmingham?

#8 User is offline   Madmolio Icon

• Account: madmolio

Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:07 PM

Damn good to see some familiar faces!

so the saying was true, roughryders never die, they just reload? ;D

I've played a little UrT this year on the *SEXY'S* CTF server , still runs 4.1.1 but my connection to that server is rather unstable at times.

[THC]Steuk used to play there too with [THC]Crazyman , but it's been a while since I saw them play now, they still hang out at my place in the evenings ;-D

Kinda lost touch with most other THC ppls , I got a few on facebook and steam.

anyway if anyone wanna hit me up on steam, feel free to do so -> https://steamcommunity.com/id/madmolio , played alot of pubg lately but I'm slowly getting bored of it lately :-)

And ]$[ -:Homie:- we definatly need to do some online racing games! if you're still doin that? ;-D

Missed you guys!

#9 User is offline   Madmolio Icon

• Account: madmolio

Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:09 PM

View Postksp, on 01 May 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:

haha same as you man, check back here every once in a blue moon to see if anyone old is kicking about. even tried IRC a couple times but couldnt find anyone. nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

I dont have a pc either just a laptop for general use but at least your dad cant take your laptop keyboard away :biggrin:

I'm just working away trying to plan something different to do but no idea what yet. I havent pc gamed since 10 years or so. just kinda stopped once day. Had an xbox for years but that kinda died off too.

there is a gaming cafe near my office which I have popped into recently and been picking up a bit of fortnite. felt good to relive the old days

what you up to? still in Birmingham?

Tell'm to install some UrT in the gaming cafe and blow their minds hehehe! ;D

#10 User is offline   Jonte Icon

• Account: jonte

Posted 30 November 2019 - 12:14 AM

:ohmy:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942