• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Swim map Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   nahtal Icon

• Account: nahtal

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

Hi guys

Have 2 years not play this game (playit 5 years) And now i' m back.

Where is the map Swim? :( my favo always was. I mean i see not severs anymore that runs Swim.

Greetings

This post has been edited by nahtal: 02 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

#2 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

Hi nahtal, the map you speak of ( ut4_swim ) is included in the game by default and is available across all servers. Providing a server allows you to call a vote to set the nextmap or change map then you can vote to play this map with your friends.

If you are interested in playing Capture the Flag, I would like to invite you to try out www.lilpwny.com CTF server. We allow voting for the next map there and swim is fairly popular with players in the Li'l Pwny Club.

to call the vote whilst in game you can do so directly from console (accessible from the "~" key under your escape key)

whilst the console is shown type:

/callvote nextmap ut4_swim

good luck and have fun :)
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#3 User is offline   iynque Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: iynque
  • Main tag:

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

We played Swim on |FA|CTF UNPLUGGED last night. ...in Team Survivor mode, not CTF :wacko:

Go here: http://www.urbanterr...t/?map=ut4_swim

It will list all servers playing swim. The only one I saw was on 4.2.017 (so I can't join since I have 4.2.018), but just keep refreshing and checking back. It will probably come up. ...eventually.
|FA|iynque 😈 Fallin-Angels

#4 User is offline   nahtal Icon

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

In my time there was 3 or 4 servers that runs Swim and evry server full.

Also whit Eagle map, Subway, Algiers, Austria always lot of players and many servers UP. And a lot of bot servers (Had myself a clan and 3 servers running whit bots)

Tell me what happens after 4.2?

Greets :)

PS: After my stop to play the game, i have always promote this game, and always do. Because its a nice/easy/simple/free game.

2 Years ago my computer give it up, so i have play on the Xbox360 for the last 2 years. Now back whit a new computer ;)

Forgive me my rare English :P

This post has been edited by nahtal: 06 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

#5 User is offline   Muffie Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: muffie

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:24 AM

lots of maps don't get rotated with this "new wave" of players. I can't even find a server that runs revolution or ricochet and docks never gets played anymore...
.:| Win10 x64 | AMD R5 2600 | 16Gb G.Skill cL16@3ghz | ASUS STRIX Vega 64 |:.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

View PostMuffie, on 07 April 2014 - 12:24 AM, said:

lots of maps don't get rotated with this "new wave" of players. I can't even find a server that runs revolution or ricochet and docks never gets played anymore...

docks is in our ctf mapcycle :)
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#7 User is offline   nahtal Icon

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

I' m thinking about to setup a server soon. Whit maps like Swim and eagle.

But for you guys do you want Swim back?

Reply....

#8 User is offline   MASSmurderER Icon

Posted 26 May 2014 - 11:01 AM

sure .. the more the merrier :biggrin:
best things in life are free

#10 User is offline   Nounou Icon

•   former FS member   
    Concept Artist
  • Account: nounou

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

i miss swim, mandolin, ramelle, eagle CTF, oildepot CTF, ambush; Lots of player do, as for many third party maps but don't bother creating yet another server with these maps and our current playerbase if you don't have a solid team to open it & welcome players. Players really need to focus on getting active on the few servers we have and ask for these maps there, not creating new servers; That's a mistake imho.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942