• You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_warehouse_667 [ALPHA TEST] Rate Topic: -----

For HALLOWEEN sake!!!

#11 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:25 AM

View PostRappio, on 04 November 2017 - 07:20 PM, said:

Last reason is to keep your helpful spirit alive. So that there were dudes that helped community and their names should live forever. My maps quality is far from yours but you have heavily inspired me to learn and start to do something.

That was really comforting to read, good job on the map Rappio. Great to see how your style has developed along with your attention to detail.

I don't game any more which is why I have been MIA, I've been out downhill skating and other hobbies to fill in my time. I do miss the Urban Terror days, but I miss the community so much more.
One day I might join you all again, but sadly I can't see it being anytime soon.

Anyway, I don't want to take the spotlight away from your map Rappio, well done on your new release. I look forward to what you make from it :smile:

PS. Hey JE and BK, miss ya both

This post has been edited by Delirium: 09 November 2017 - 06:43 AM

#12 User is offline   Rappio Icon

•   mapper   
  • Account: rappio
  • Main tag: [PRKL]

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:35 PM

View PostDelirium, on 09 November 2017 - 03:25 AM, said:

That was really comforting to read, good job on the map Rappio. Great to see how your style has developed along with your attention to detail.

I don't game any more which is why I have been MIA, I've been out downhill skating and other hobbies to fill in my time. I do miss the Urban Terror days, but I miss the community so much more.
One day I might join you all again, but sadly I can't see it being anytime soon.

Anyway, I don't want to take the spotlight away from your map Rappio, well done on your new release. I look forward to what you make from it :smile:

PS. Hey JE and BK, miss ya both

I don' mind at all, im happy to see that you are there still lurking. You should remember we're more than community, we're family..
What is the sound of silent scream when you still map with GTK Radiant 1.5

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942