Urban Terror Forums: Bring out your silly and crazy ideas. - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bring out your silly and crazy ideas.

#11 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 23 November 2017 - 11:03 PM

When you talk aobout throwing stuff: throwing your gun when you run out of ammo :P
Big red boxing gloves that block half the screen and a fitting map for boxing matches

#12 User is offline   beautifulNihilist Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 24 November 2017 - 09:53 AM

Our current throwing knives are terrible. I miss AQ2's and Action Half-Life's knives. SR8 damage, used as a primary.
What I miss MOST was the custom skins, models, and sounds in AH-L.

My favorite throwing knives were the bricks with the beefy thud on impact. Like a steak beat against a brick wall, only the other way around.
As a one-hit-kill, they actually seemed more proportionately powerful if they were thrown THAT hard than the little knives did.

I'd enjoy seeing some eccentric thrown weapons like lawn darts, loose-change, books, AOL CDs, food...
I really want a pillowcase full of bricks. I want to be able to overhand swing 1-hit-kill to the head with a crunch, and switch modes and throw them one at a time.
Maybe a sack of flour that goes *pooof*, makes clouds, and leaves streaks on impact.
A limp trout what leaves a slimy sheen when used for a slap.
Super Mario 2 style overhead thrown vegetables, complete with sound effects... Red and grey akimbo NES Zappers with kaTHANG kaTHANG sounds.
Severed heads. Overhand swing by hair, or underhand lobbed like a bowling ball. They go squish.
Handfulls of glitter.
Hairspray and a lighter!
A blunderbuss filled with discarded baby teeth.
Swing a dead-dog-on-a-chain, or perhaps a child by their ankles.

Not just the animations of use, but the effects of impact!

This post has been edited by beautifulNihilist: 24 November 2017 - 09:57 AM

#15 User is offline   Boinaverde Icon

• Account: boinaverde
  • Main tag: =PD=

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:36 PM

I'll take this post to say that I'm back in the game.
and ready to have fun
cya in game ;)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   TehReaper Icon

• Account: tehreaper

Posted 04 December 2017 - 03:11 PM

Replace the knife with a huge dildo so that you can beat players to death with a large dong. You would of course need to teabag after the kill as well.

#17 User is offline   Agbd Icon

• Account: agbd

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:24 AM

Bring back STD's when you bandage someone and they leak their filthy blood all over you, but only if you yourself are wounded, with a message saying "oh no you got the herps!" or "Enjoy your delicious AIDS poison!" And then you start dying slowly. If you die of this, a rainbow colored banner appears next to your name on the scoring tab.

RIP

#18 User is offline   Agbd Icon

• Account: agbd

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:27 AM

View PostTehReaper, on 04 December 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

Replace the knife with a huge dildo so that you can beat players to death with a large dong. You would of course need to teabag after the kill as well.

Been done, but in the demo dumbass forgot to leave his weapons visible. The knife was a big dildo/vibrator that went "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz"

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942