Urban Terror Forums: I usually go Lilly CTF,TDM...BUT SERVERS aren't list..what's this? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I usually go Lilly CTF,TDM...BUT SERVERS aren't list..what's this? Rate Topic: -----

I

#1 User is offline   Infin1ty Icon

• Account: infin1ty

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:04 PM

WHY servers disappear? How do I refind lily servers?

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:27 PM

Well, they are still there: See the server's page.
As to why they do not show up in your servers browser, i cant really tell you. They might have been temporarily gone, you might be unable to get a server list entirely, or you might be unable to get a response from the servers, which would lead to them not showing up.

Basically try and connect to them manually (via the console, or the urt launcher (which you can download for windows) via the webpage). If this works, they should also appear in your server browser, unless you dont get a master server list at all. If you cant connect to them, but other servers, there is a network restriction in place, either on your or the servers end.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#3 User is offline   Infin1ty Icon

• Account: infin1ty

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:49 PM

Thank you for your HELP. Now I can find Lilly servers.

#4 User is offline   Oandr Icon

• Account: oandr

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:59 AM

hello everybody,
I have a same pb, i dont see the server lily in a list. I'm a new player in UT and I play with a friend with the same ip because we use the same wifi. it's similar at a ban??? How remove this mistake?

please help me!!! thx

#5 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:41 AM

If you (or your friend for that matter) are banned, you would still be able to see the server in your servers list.

Now if your friend from the same network can see the server in the list, you should check your server browser filters. Unless you don't get any server list at all, in which case you should check your firewall/AV settings.

Also keep in mind that most servers have a limitation to the number of clients allowed to connect per IP. It's 3 by default, but keep this in mind if you fail to connect with some error message. Again, this would not stop you from seeing the server in the servers list.

As a rather quick workaround, you could add the server to your favorites by IP and then just connect that way.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   travmon Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: travmon

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:34 PM

View PostOandr, on 09 February 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

hello everybody,
I have a same pb, i dont see the server lily in a list. I'm a new player in UT and I play with a friend with the same ip because we use the same wifi. it's similar at a ban??? How remove this mistake?

please help me!!! thx

try
/set net_port 27962

#7 User is offline   Norockchabon Icon

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:51 AM

Same here! This might shed some light on the issue:

http://urt.akaneyu.com/contact/

#8 User is offline   cyrus Icon

• Account: cyrus
  • Main tag: [PCC]

Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:08 AM

Not sure if this will help in your situation, but one thing I have noticed is that occasionally the servers in my Favorites list will not show up. To fix the problem, I have to switch to the full Internet list (preferably with Show All selected) and refresh or Get New List. Then I can switch to my Favorites list and refresh to get them to show up again. I guess this suggestion will only help if the servers in question are not showing up in your Favorites, but thought I would throw it out there anyway.
Disorder... Chaos... Anarchy... Now THAT's fun!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942