• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lag & warping Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Acerunner Icon

• Account: acerunner

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:24 PM

Hi I am Acerunner and I have been having a lot of lag lately on all the servers Is there something I need to do to get rid of it and the hits for me are lousy like I am on a delay mode any one else having this problem Thanks

#2 User is offline   Bearshark Icon

• Account: bearshark

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:30 AM

The repeal of Net Neutrality ....

#3 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

• Account: luckycro

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:36 PM

I have reported this problem many times, and all laughed at me as "excuse" or as "lie". They asked me what is warping?

Well warping my dear friends is when one guy appears from clear sky in front of you, or when he is on one place, and then suddenly few metters away. Also I saw people who play normal and their DSL line suddenly with that lag makes them superfast, and when I have clear shot, they slide superfast 20 metters (no way you can react so fast how fast they warp/speed up, actually their laggy DSL boosts them up, I suspect at least its their DSL).

Could be server, but I also suspect that some players have or abuse their dsl line. Its weird why someone would play in deep lag except if he is not used to that and he knows others would not be able to beat him. Maybe I am wrong, maybe there are people who cant afford other. Or they play only on DSL that they have. Seriously its ok in such 2 cases.

BUT if their connection costs a lot, then what is actually excuse to cause such terrible experience to others? In Croatia, DSL (unlimited) + with cca 40Mbit speed + phone costs cca under 30 $ monthly. So again, what is excuse? I have no doubts in other countries costs even less. Just saying.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 11 January 2018 - 01:40 PM

#4 User is offline   travmon Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: travmon

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:04 PM

Avoid the overcrowded high ping low rate bottlenecked lag servers...

#5 User is offline   Acerunner Icon

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:52 AM

View Posttravmon, on 11 January 2018 - 09:04 PM, said:

Avoid the overcrowded high ping low rate bottlenecked lag servers...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Acerunner Icon

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:56 AM

Well I shut my PC down and put my anti on silent and the lag went away not sure this is what did it but glad. Still having a slow response to my hits like they are on a delay any suggestions on this? thanks for the response from you all.

#8 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:15 PM

High pings are obviously rewarded and protected

That is something what I can confirm. What is worse you can not do anything against those guys. Regular people you can invite on 1:1, but against those guys chance that you can do anything is almost zero. If they hit you directly, its kill, if they hit 10 metters away its still kill registered as lag, so I wonder myself when they actually do miss?

What is worse its not on one server its on more servers. First when i saw that before months people told me excuses, or your connection sucks. Its not that at all. I suspect they are using distand high speed line, so despite high ping, THEY DONT lag at all. I suspect at that, instead rest of suckers (us) with ping 50 are smashed by them.

To be precise I do not care about score much, I dont reset my score like ever. I dont care those guys brag. I would love to see them brag against me in some webcaffe under same conditions. We would see who has excuses then. In short you can tolerate no hits + 50 % hits, you can even tolerate they kill you deep behind wall, you can get over that, that you actually miss many times direct hit in those guy (because they obciously warping for you) and they are not there anymore or what?

But seriously today I played on 2 servers, against people with ping 200, and same story happened, I am sorry to say that at least 50 % of my hits was for 50 %!!!!! You heard me right. I had around 5-7 hits in row for 50 %. And no its not aim. I aim torso or head. Even guys wgho did spec saw how I was on high ground over dude, aimed in his head and registered 50 %. After that 2 times from full distance direct in him, CLOSER CANT be, registered 2 times hit for 50, IN TORSO.

So seriously, if they were protected before, now they are like superprotected. Who does not believe, does not believe. I saw its not only me, guy who I seriously respect and he has great aiming to struggled a lot. So yes, i dont think its realistic when dude with ping 200 hits always for 100 %, while rest of us suckers hit him for 50 %, IF WE ARE lucky enough to hit him at all.

And then someone would say that we make excuses? Or that we cry. Nice story. Its easy to make distant line, take VPN or some crazy high speed line and make asses of other player, cause they lag but hit you almost every hit for 100 %, while you hit them every 2-3 time for 50%. Just saying, not funny at all. I think servers should be realisticly adjusted for all, totally not like that.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 06 April 2018 - 11:21 PM

#9 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:15 PM

Update for today it seems different than yesterday, more favorite to low pings, totally confusing

Ok this is update for today, my experience today was totally different than yesterday, totally opposite. In same servers with same people today I had at top or best scores in every game played, in all servers where I did sucked yesterday. Totally confusing and oppositew than yesterday. Also big ping players there. But I did noticed that other people complained and raged.

When I asked how do you feel now? Not funny laugh at me now when you see how was to me yesterday? They mostly they insulted me. Well I guess now those people do know how bad feeling is when you have 50 % hits, no hits, got killed when youre deep behind texture, and how you dont have kill even when you know you aimed in opposite player directly from standing. All that happened to me yesterday, now it seems was to other players.

But some people have their own standards, they call you noob when you have such conditions, and when you say its lag, they say excuses. Now when I said how is your feeling when you know that I can beat you, and that youre not any better than me or other people even, mostly then they insulted or ragequited eventually. So yes, basically I am insulted anyway. Those arogant tier one people "selfproclaimed" are worse and have double standard.

What I do know is that I had today totally different experience than yesterday. What is worse I played game against one guy, lost it, then we played other game where I did not have lag and where he left because he saw it would end badly for him. So dont know what to say. Its not that i got lag in movement, problem is that bullets didnt come in. One match your aiming goes off, other match is normal again.

Seriously what can cause that? It was 5 minutes difference between match one and 2? Dont know what to say anymore, hard to be smart what is actually happening here. Anyway tried to share my experience. And to rest of people who experience same as I do, just ignore those arogant people who tease, you know why? Because when they will suck, they will quit, and whn you suck they insult. So who is here man? They for sure not, you are. So just ignore them. I know I will do that since this day on. Thumbs up to all honest and polite guys, and sorry for listening me yesterday and I appologize if I was rood or annoying on any way to anyone, but it was seriously frustrating. Those who had that today know how it was to me. Hope some equality will be find eventually.

After all this is all game and we should have fun, maybe I should remind myself that more often and have just fun.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 07 April 2018 - 11:20 PM

#10 Guest_mosaic

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:33 PM

I think there is something fishy with the new prediction code. I do confirm the observations made by Luckycro. I've got shitty ADSl line, but the ping is always around 50 and I experienced all that "warping" and "aimboting" and "invisibility" of some other players with different type of connection. But I do not believe that those people are hackers, Luckycro. And yes, I haven't had such experiences playing old UrT versions. I hope the developers will improve the prediction code someday - or drop this unpleasant new code.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942