• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lag & warping Rate Topic: -----

#12 Guest_mosaic

Posted 22 May 2018 - 08:26 PM

View PostBarbatos, on 22 May 2018 - 06:53 AM, said:

The prediction code hasn't changed in years...

Are you sure? If so, it will be even harder to find the cause of this misbehaviour in recent UrT.

#13 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

• Account: luckycro

Posted 23 May 2018 - 06:57 PM

I saw same problems before few days to people who never complained before. Ok that was weird to see.

I dont react anymore and I dont comment anymore much. Why?

Its good that you dont believe in cheats, I was not 100 % sure too, but I found 4-5 forums with heavy abouses of this beautiful game, and guess what, their latest abuse is indeed WH+Autoaim in ONE. Not joking man. You can find also video of their abuses on youtube, even sniper with assault shooting, I was like huh?

Anyway after I saw how popular those cheats are, I totally ignore those players which brag (from my experience I do know those are mostly not legit anyway), also there is way too much people based on those forums who use those abuses to trust anyone anymore. Thats why I play my own game, and dont bother much anymore.

Lag can be caused by many things, peobably cheats too. In any case I love that game and will not allow cheaters or lag to ruin my fun.

#14 Guest_mosaic

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:11 PM

View PostLuckycro, on 23 May 2018 - 06:57 PM, said:

... I found 4-5 forums with heavy abouses of this beautiful game, and guess what, their latest abuse is indeed WH+Autoaim in ONE ...

I would appreciate URL link to such forums.

I've experienced cheaters with scripts and autorepeater set on gaming mouse, and even some kind of weird invisibility, or one-shot=one-hit when the suspect was firing in random direction. I have no clue how this kind of cheating is possible. Spectating reveals nothing. Admins and developers are deaf to such complaints. They are insistent that such bad guy is not a cheater but an excellent "Pro" player. Pity. So Luckycro, one good advice (the communists taught us this lesson well): shut up and walk the line, do not disturb the high and mighty.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#17 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:33 PM

Mosaic,

I created post on this forum with obvious Youtube demorec's (even setups) how to cheat in hope that programmers maybe can stop them. They removed my links (good thing, because it can attract more people to cheat, instead of avoid those). But trust me, there are serious abuses. It seems they were in 4.1, 4.2 & again in 4.3.

I dont bother anymore with those because of 2 things, when I will fight with abuser I will try to use whole map, and to get him behind more textures, and distance, and not just one close wall, that will give me some advantage, or at least I will be able to surprise him. Those pills fights with abusers, yea man, avoid that. Use back + camp as much as you can, or have distance, because hacks weaken through the distance, or better to say you have more time to react, at least if you are in constant movement.

About demorec + reports, I dont think much admins do care. I saw serious speed warps from some players, one jump from stand still and they are at full speed? Huh????? You joking me? Also their movement was at least 10-20 % faster than regular one. At first I was sure they abuse rendering into game somehow to run game faster, but then I realized abuses online.

Actually you can detect aimbot + WH, if you watch good enough. You need to observe a lot, and be fast. For example I have frame drops with more people, yes I have constant 125 FPS and stable ping, but I see that I dont run fluent. You will see in your score than something is not going perfect. My jumps start to be lame too, movement is like wirth some weights, and so on, and so on. You need to observe a lot to detect those, and once I saw many people start to see what I did, I found proofs, and reality was shocking. It seems that at least 20 + people use that, and I saw that on more forums, so truth can be seriously problematic.

Sure you can report all that to admins, but if they dont watch good enough they will not see or believe. You can see guy who is hitting randoom, and his hits hit way too much people (like no aiming at all), what is weird every shot hits me, but not other people with lower score. Ok that was seriously weird, because I constantly move, so yes, why every shot hits me from such people, but not other people? Is bot also setable to hit harder higher ranked players, and hit less lower ranked players? Honestly have no clue.

Also from some reason admins dont see anything wrong with superfast moving, what is lets be realistic weird, since I saw some pro jumpers to move fluid, fast and normal. Those warpers move insane, but laggy, so yes. There was many reasons why I suspected why we all lag.

But I will try not to talk about cheats anymore.

I agree with Frankie, shared line sucks too, but since my bro uses line too and sometimes I lag, sometimes not, and hes playing same game, and not always when he is playing, I still find it weird. But yes, shared lines to have more problematic conditions. No doubt.

#18 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:40 PM

Hm ok, just played against 2 people who I suspect to hack, I got terrible lag, no bro on my ADSL, so yes its not that. It must be something else because I had today terrible conditions. Not better than when hes online. Lets face it, something is seriously wrong either in server setups, or something else, its not just line.

Also note, same 2 people I fought refused to even listen to come with me to skeetshoot. So yes, this game is full of cheaters. Their excuse was "its for kids". Lol if skeetshoot is for kids, cut me liver and sell it. Pure jump + ground fight, I dont care if in air or ground, but I am ready for full skill open fight and there is no harder to hit than in air in skeetshoot or in ground. But funny through they both refuse. They offered me different types of maps and mods, but just not skeetshoot. I suspect cheats dont work in any server, and they dont work in all maps because seriously why would someone who is so "pro" refuse open map and just skill fight. Makes no sense to me. Times when I was stupid enough to plaeaters on mods and maps which are obviously hacked are over, only open maps and pure skill from now on. To rest of you who are naive as I wasbefore, to play with abusers 1:1 as I was, good luck and may the force be with you.

From now on I play only skeetshoot 1:1 battles. Obviously tdm + sr8 only are hacked to the max level. I even read that they managed to abuse ffa. It seems skeetshoot is intact for now. So that is only place I trust from now on when it comes to 1:1.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 24 May 2018 - 09:45 PM

#19 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:47 PM

On one forum I found what they adjust in their new multihack:

Features:
- Menu
- Wallhack with Chams
- Aimbot adjustable:
- Height
- Fov
- Smooth

Comments from users: (since I cant link it here):

Mar 15, 2018

Great job.

The wallhack works in 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 in CTF and TDM.
In FFA it does not do anything, but i guess the models in the team modes are different as in FFA.
The aimbot i can't get to work on one way or another.

Apr 2, 2018

in win7 x64 it doesn't work ,just the aimbot is working,cant see the players as you put in the picture of this post ( throught the walls)

Apr 27, 2018

Hey, great job on the hack, it works really well.
There’s only a couple of improvements that I can think of: one would be adding a visibility check to the aimbot so that it doesn’t stick to players behind walls, the other is, as already suggested, finding a way to stop it from locking onto dead bodies, but most of the times setting it on a low FOV works well enough.
Again, thank you for the time and work you’ve put into making this.

My final comment:

As I said, good luck people, have fun, and dont be naive to fight low people. No honesty in modern gaming world it seems. If you dont play in webcaffe legit tournaments, it seems online is no point to show muscles at all, because there will be always few "bip bip" who will just go around and use low moves.

Have fun people, dont bother anymore with hacks, lag or anything, play for fun. What else do we have. See you.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 24 May 2018 - 09:55 PM

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942