• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alpha Yet? Over 4 Years Now.

#21 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 13 April 2020 - 10:03 PM

Nice message Mike, out of curiosity do you still keep in touch with Tom (Keres)?

#22 User is offline   mike9k1 Icon

• Account: mike9k1

Posted 16 April 2020 - 05:21 AM

View PostDelirium, on 13 April 2020 - 10:03 PM, said:

Nice message Mike, out of curiosity do you still keep in touch with Tom (Keres)?

It's been quite awhile since we've chatted. We had parted ways since graduating HS and moving off to Uni. For my part, there's been a handful of hops since then as well. People come and go, but it'd be nice to catch up sometime if I happened to hear from him (I think I might've had him on Facebook at one point..?)

Last I knew, he had some rather lofty career prospects, so i'm sure he's keeping up well. For my part, mine moved in a divergent path with a handful of tangents along the way, as it tends to happen :laugh:

Nevertheless, it's really cool see another OG here! I know you'd been releasing maps pretty much since i'd started playing the game (2006). Keep on man :cool: -- any games you've been mapping for since the old days? I know you've been involved with OverDose and Farcry 2, at the very least :biggrin:

#23 User is offline   furiousriot Icon

• Account: furiousriot

Posted 18 September 2020 - 01:01 AM

So correction: The Alpha version will actually be released in 3018.

--Sorry for the confusion.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942