Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Are an animal lover? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Khouji Icon

• Account: khouji

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:33 AM

Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

#3 User is offline   Khouji Icon

• Account: khouji

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:04 AM

View PostBladeKiller, on 20 April 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

If you live in North America and like to hike in the mountains you need to be wary of predators like bears and cougars. They do attack people so you need to be aware of their presence and make your presence known to them. Also be careful how you store your food when overnight camping.

My favourite animal is the horse then cats and then dogs. A miniature horse would make a nice house pet. :)

In North America there are many wild animals to watch out for. I do have a 2-year0old Rottweiler, he is not a wild animal but he is aggressive which needs more training. I got this dog training collars for him because it is a common tool for training dogs. Inexpensive, safe, and effective, this device is able to give guidance to what behaviors are right and wrong. what do you think about this tool? I'm open to more suggestion for training pets.

#4 User is offline   drunkrabbit Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: drunkrabbit
  • Main tag: |RFA|

Posted 12 April 2021 - 10:58 AM

possum, cause they make a nice stew.

#5 User is offline   Patricirobert1 Icon

Posted 31 May 2021 - 09:12 PM

I love having pets since I was 6 and I even have tons of large animal plushies in here.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Kirstenwilliamson23 Icon

Posted 08 June 2021 - 06:01 AM

I grew up being afraid of dogs, I would literally panic whenever I saw one and it was alarming. I tried to overcome it by joining my best friend who was a dog lover. Now, I already own one and I'm a proud fur parent.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942