• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

No hacks in 4.3.3? Think again Rate Topic: -----

Lets hope all involved will be range banned, forever

#1 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

• Account: luckycro

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:09 PM

Hacks are common in every game. People laughed to DD team in Deus Ex. Programmers here (and regular people here) called me noob with excuses, with statements, there are no hacks.

They asked me how do you know? Or this is not Deus Ex. With all respect, I am not kid, I need 5 minutes to detexct hacker, as I said I played with my bro against worst possible bots in UT & CS, and we passed it. So ye I think I am very very good aimer, specially since I aim in perfect conditions 9 of 10 hits in best day. So yes I do say I am good. But when you see some superfast guy who is moving weird, who is also lagging, but not missing, who is not aiming nor glitching, but its randoom hitting, and killing way too much people for randoom aim, my dear friends I do call that suspicius.

People called our clan in Deus Ex delusional, until we trained for 2 years and starting to beat worst abusers and forced them to rq from game. Later we found out that they used WH, aiming bot, even console abuse from some server types to spawn objects!!! How low is that? Sadly you cant do here same because there is more servers and they will find new victims to put their ego up. I know some of abusers told me they are/were not beaten, but still i did beat them sooner or later.

What I do not like is that those people do not have honesty, they are calling legit pro players nabs, noobs and putting sucker stickers on our heads. And with that I have problems. Fake players calling legit guys noobs? Seriously? That is like people with no equipment putting some stick down there and bragging how big they are! Is that not hilarious? For me is. Time to expose those people. I hope URT team will ban every single of them and all included in there.

//edit iye: removed.

So my dear programmers, are you really sure that those lags, sniper response delays and superfast users who warp and move faster than pro jumpers are not abuse? Think again. I just try to help you to improve game and to stop abusers. From Deus Ex experience I do know that some forum owners and abuser friends helped those people to hide abuses, I am sure that is not case here and that they will be banned and that they are not protected. Ban them all with no mercy.

To all pro jumpers and starters or regular or pro players, be yourself, dont let anyone to call you noob, just ignore them, they are not worth of your time. How do I know? I saw best pro jumpers in this game, saw how fast they move and aim, I could beat them, they could beat me. When someone is too fast and too good, my friend, hes not pro, hes mostly abuser.

As I said, paly for fun, be yourself, and ignore fake players who are just sad little people boosting their ego with fake successes and low moves. I appologize if I insulted anyone even cheaters, I have no desire to do so, I know some people maybe have hard time and need some light in their life, but abuses and insults are not that way. Other people have feelings too you know. And I want to stop every single abuser on my path.

Have fun.

This post has been edited by Iye: 20 May 2018 - 08:27 PM
Reason for edit: removed unwanted content

#2 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:58 PM

Lets try to expose them all, after some further explore I found out seriously heavy proofs, even how they inject it + how they doing it. If administration thinks this should not be visible, just delete comments, or PM me and I will do it by myself, but seriously people, ban those people and try to solve those issues if possible. I will link all what I found, things are seriously heavy.

Here is whole community dedicated to hacks:

//edit iye: removed

Those are just forums, there is probably more of them.

This post has been edited by Iye: 20 May 2018 - 08:27 PM

#3 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:04 PM

Here are some videos, some explaining how they do it:

//edit iye: removed.

I think I convinced you now, dont you think? Fast shooting sniper, aimbot, wh. So my dear friends am I delusional or noob, or I was right? I do not want to brag and tell you: I told you so, but still. I told you so. Hope things will be solved and cheaters will be past. I linked all what I saw, but there is way more if you explore things from Google or Youtube.

Lets hope we will play this game soon without cheaters in peace.

This post has been edited by Iye: 20 May 2018 - 08:26 PM

#4 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 20 May 2018 - 08:09 PM

soooooooo......?

Honestly. What is the point of this?

What i just learned:

• There are cheaters. Oh wow.
  • You had a bad time in Deus Ex. Actually you bring that up in multiple of your posts, and its just pointless. Even more so considering you basically always make the impression you just had a bad time in that game, and the game also went to shit. so what?
  • You can google for "urban terror hack". Great.
  • There is resources to get hacks from. Honestly, that last thing hopefully was not sold as an aimbot, because its just terrible.
  • You want cheaters to be banned. Not many ppl who wouldnt.

Again. Whats the point of all of this?
From what i read, you got beaten by someone better (and maybe hacking) than you on some server and now we are here, making those posts. again.
Yet, none of this is new (not even your story), let alone productive.

I know i sound harsh, but this thread is basically you "crying". Even if it was all justified, and everyone beating you was a hacker, all of the above doesnt help one bit.
Of course this is hard, because you cant just go to another server in UrT as easy as you can in other games, simply because there aren't that many, but its just the way it is. A "get over it" might be a bit to much here, but sadly is the best advice i can offer you.

Finally, two other points to consider:
  • ALL bans are in the end done by server admins. Even if your account on this site is banned for cheating, this obviously does not stop you from playing. Servers dont even have to use the official ban lists.
  • It is very unlikely that any Anti-Cheat development is going to happen for 4.x. There is just no point investing resources into it from FS's perspective.

In conclusion: Spec and Demo. Thats the way it has always been, and thats the way it is going to say for the remainder of UrT 4.x.

//edit iye: regarding that thread title: i honestly doubt anyone ever claimed that there are no hacks in any version of urt. Not month after it has been released.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#5 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:10 PM

Lol funny statement, specially since you people said i quote " there is no hacks in 4.3". Funny that you mention my posts from past but you dont mention parts where you laugh at me with company that "impossible shots from 100 metters" are pro act. Lets be serious, I play from 2001 games, I am seriously good, my aiming skills are impressive, its not just joke, its fact, I have proofs. You cant make 286 on instagib in 10 minutes inside just one year, I did it. You cant make 181 in 12 with sr8, but guess what i did it, you cant make 146 in 10 minutes, but guess what I did it.

I cry? Cool then I cry, but that crybabe dares you, and those protected "pals", and co, who laugh at m and others, to play in front of you on SkeetShoots. They say they are natural, superb, what about we do some tournament on open where they cant wallhack me. ou suspect I am not good, I say I am good, more than good, what about that? Invite them all, let them to abuse, I will still put them down. Some of them I did despite of hacks, One said he was not beaten 5 years, well cool, until I did it, and demo it btw.

So yes I am ready to play against those people IN ANY TOURNAMENT in reality, so yes I do cry, but please proof how weak I am and how strong they are, honestly I would enjoy to smash them one by one in tournament in real life. Nah i go so far that I want to be in SkeetShoot torunament with fast shooting and proof that I am faster than their aimbot. You know how hard it is to make insane reflex shoots? That something what you train with years, while those people abuse it with one right click and aimbot. And you call me cry'ing?So yes I am pissed off cause I trained for ages to get those skills while they put some lines in code and insult people who worked like horses to get some reputation. That is for you crying? Sorry but when you have to play every single game on 200 % while one abuser just right clicks aint funny. Are we idiots to you people? Obviously yes, because I am not alone who is just trying to help, and instead of support we receive this crap and such answers? Seriously. Whatever.

if you want to praise them first make superb tournament on open map where they dont have wh advantage, skeetshoot would be just fine, every single of them will reject fight against me, cause they are not capable to crush my records anyway. Specially they aint gonna fight me under supervision in reality, but well whatever.

About demo part i will just say, whats the point, your comment is hilarious, since you just said i quoute "what is point to ban them in one place while they are not on other" and "I dont think there will be some improvements". So yes, what is point? Even server admins dont care. So spear me of those hack protections. As in any good game there are always people high enough who protect that crap.

And no, Deus Ex is legendary game, aint dead, and I am still there. But its sad that such people ruin this game same as did to other games, and you are watching how they destroy your society. Weak and pathetic. Its actually sad that you people allow that so easy. But its your call. Good that you just said that nobody cares.

Happy times people, we now know hackers will humiliate and insult you on maps, so lets build only open type of maps where they will be bored to come, cause they will not have advantage since leaders of project aint help us anyway, right? Happy days.

Have fun. I am out of that conversation, stupid enough to try to help at all.

As I said I admire what you people did with this game, many of us do, but we are not here to be insulted by fake players and toxic society in servers, we are here to improve our skills, have fun and make cool matches. I just tried to help and not to insult anyone. As I said I appologize if I did. I am sure many people just wish best for this project, because it is great.

I am out now. You can close the topic, nothing to say from my side anyway anymore. All best.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 20 May 2018 - 11:30 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:48 AM

First off, a few general remarks:

• You honestly seem to be under the impression that there is a conspiracy trying to hold you and other players down. Let me assure you there is not.
  • There is a noticeable trend in your post history. You went from a positing like "i think people are abusing lag compensation" to "people in this game hack a lot"
    So you went from "possibly" to "very, very likely" and from "lag [compensation] abuse" to "aimbots".
  • Formatting, and actually quoting, proofing, are amazing things. especially when you make claims like you do.

You are really putting too much time into this. hell i surely am with this post. Yes there are hacks and hackers. But i dont know how to get this across to you: What you are doing here is just not helping. Neither how you do it, nor what you do. Just enjoy the game. (Please dont missunderstand this as an attempt to throw you off track or deter you, it is not meant to be)

Now. lets just go through this one last time for the hell of it.

View PostLuckycro, on 20 May 2018 - 11:10 PM, said:

Lol funny statement, specially since you people said i quote " there is no hacks in 4.3".

No. Quite the contrary actually. It went exactly the same way last time you said that.
https://www.urbanter...post__p__369750

The "quote" you have here just does not exist. If it does, please link me to it and i will retract this and call whoever made that statement an idiot.

Funny that you mention my posts from past but you dont mention parts where you laugh at me with company

I am going to assume that this refers to the episode where you actually started claiming that modifying settings files (which again, is literally what the game does when you change options from the menus) https://www.urbanter...of-some-people/

The worst thing i could find in that context (addimitetly i did not read through all the posts), was this sarcastic comment. I couldn't find anything where I personally would have made fun of you.

But of course people are making fun of this idea. It just is ridiculous to any "old school" player. It is literally identical to saying that i may only use default settings on any game ever. Or claiming that i may not change the settings of my washing machine once it came out of the factory.

that "impossible shots from 100 metters" are pro act.

I have no idea what this is referring to. I highly doubt anyone ever claimed that shots from more than 100 meters are impossible. (actual linked quotes would come in handy here)

Lets be serious, I play from 2001 games, I am seriously good, my aiming skills are impressive, its not just joke, its fact, I have proofs. You cant make 286 on instagib in 10 minutes inside just one year, I did it. You cant make 181 in 12 with sr8, but guess what i did it, you cant make 146 in 10 minutes, but guess what I did it.

You do realize how this sounds though, do you? Look. You may be good. I wouldn't even have a problem admitting that you are better than me, if thats what you believe my issue is here. At the moment most people in UrT are most definitely better than me. But those numbers just dont mean much on their own, and i have told you that before. They do not impress me, because a) i havent played (much) skeetshoot so couldnt really have a feel for them and b) I can already tell that some important factors are missing here. Also, just looking at this post by bubbleboy, he isn't that far of your score. That in mind i would like to have a quote where anyone ever claimed that 280 cant be done.

I cry? Cool then I cry, but that crybabe dares you, and those protected "pals", and co, who laugh at m and others,

I admit, "crying" was probably a bad term, considering how loaded it is. That was the reason why i put it in quotation marks. But in a sense that is what you did. You came here to complain, with no solution offered. And then i told you that, and told you that nothing is going to change, because noone so far has been willing to invest the resources into this. Especially with Urban Terror: Resurgence being well into its development.

ou suspect I am not good, I say I am good, more than good, what about that? Invite them all, let them to abuse, I will still put them down. Some of them I did despite of hacks, One said he was not beaten 5 years, well cool, until I did it, and demo it btw.

I did not say that i suspect you are not good. I am sure i couldn't get those instagib scores now if i tried. However, your entire argument somewhat revolves around the fact that "those guys are too good", e.g. beat you consistently.

So yes I am ready to play against those people IN ANY TOURNAMENT in reality, so yes I do cry, but please proof how weak I am and how strong they are, honestly I would enjoy to smash them one by one in tournament in real life. Nah i go so far that I want to be in SkeetShoot torunament with fast shooting and proof that I am faster than their aimbot.

Go ahead and organize one then. Noone is stopping you from doing that. I actually believe a skeet shoot tournament would attract some people. I am sure the people over at urban zone or other orgs could help you there, considering they have done this before. Not sure what "real life" suddenly has to do with this though.

You know how hard it is to make insane reflex shoots? That something what you train with years, while those people abuse it with one right click and aimbot.

Yes i do. That is why i currently have no fun in UrT. I havent played in too long and now am just sad at how bad i am.

And you [..] Seriously. Whatever.

I already addressed this regarding the term "crying" above. And i do get that you are pissed btw. So am i when i play currently.

#7 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:52 AM

if you want to praise them first make superb tournament [..] whatever.

First off, i did not praise anyone. I merely keep pointing out that it is possible that you are just not the best player. Also why do I now have to make a tournament in order to make any statements? Do so yourself. If you seek acknowledgement thats the way for you.

About demo part i will just say, whats the point, your comment is hilarious, since you just said i quote "what is point to ban them in one place while they are not on other" and "I dont think there will be some improvements".

No. YOU DO NOT QUOTE HERE. Please. either quote or paraphrase. I also did not say that there is no point in banning. I merely tried to point out, in the context of your call to FS to do something, you are ultimately in vain regarding bans. There is no point in demanding that FS bans people, because in the end it comes down to server admins. And regarding the demos: there is a point. Proofing you right. As of right now, i could just claim that i "know" you are a hacker yourself, but without any demo or anything but those anecdotes, it's obviously not worth a thing. Thats exactly what you have right now.

So yes, what is point? Even server admins dont care. So spear me of those hack protections. As in any good game there are always people high enough who protect that crap.

No. There is no conspiracy to protect hackers. And server admins do care. Its just that literally everybody here is doing this in their free time.

And no, Deus Ex is legendary game, aint dead, and I am still there.

Bad wording on my part. But one does get the impression the game got destroyed by "those things" for you. Please note that this was just a short paraphrasing of my recollection of your previous posts where you unnecessarily brought it up.

But its sad that such people ruin this game same as did to other games, and you are watching how they destroy your society. Weak and pathetic. Its actually sad that you people allow that so easy. But its your call. Good that you just said that nobody cares.

Are you sure you aren't overshooting the goal a bit here? Destroying society? A community at best, and the fact that we are sitting here and discussing it already proofs that wrong. And noone is allowing it "that easily". It just sadly is that easy to hack a 20 year old engine. Again, this is not going to change. Henceforth people dont bother with hack prevention. Spec and demo my friend. And if they come back, they do come back. Unless we get an orwellian society or at least a korean model where you need an actual gouvernment ID to register online accounts, this is not going to change. In ANY game.

Happy times people, we now know hackers will humiliate and insult you on maps, so lets build only open type of maps where they will be bored to come, cause they will not have advantage since leaders of project aint help us anyway, right? Happy days.

Then do so. Build those maps. They surely wont be much "fast paced action shooter" or whatever you want to call UrT, as you inevitably drop most of the movement mechanics. But just like with the tournament, noone is stopping you from doing all those things.

Have fun. I am out of that conversation, stupid enough to try to help at all.

Trying to help is not necessarily stupid. But as i tried to tell you, you are neither bringing actual news with this topic, nor are you pointing to a feasible solution to the already known problem.

As I said I admire what you people did with this game, many of us do,

Well, thanks :)

but we are not here to be insulted by fake players and toxic society in servers, we are here to improve our skills, have fun and make cool matches.

Well, then dont be. If you actually have a problem with what people type in chat, mute them. Disable the chat. And if you suspect they hack, report them to the server admins. That actually helps.

I just tried to help and not to insult anyone. As I said I appologize if I did. I am sure many people just wish best for this project, because it is great.

I assure you, i do not feel insulted. Merely tiered. Because of typing this during the night and because of trying to tell you that you are wasting your time with posts like this.

Right. Im done now. there hopefully is nothing worthwhile to be said left and no words left to try and bring my points across.

#8 User is offline   cyrus Icon

• Account: cyrus
  • Main tag: [PCC]

Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:03 AM

Not every one who is better than you is cheating. No matter how good you are, you must remember that there will always be some one better than you. However, if you are convinced of a cheat, your best course of action is to spectate, get a demo and report it to the server's admins - as was suggested. That is the only way to improve the situation.
As a former server admin, I can say that cheats are much rarer than they were several years ago. Back then, I could ban 15 or 20 players a day for anything from aimbots to wallhacks and others... they were easy to spot. And no one was EVER banned without proof (a demo that caught the cheater in action). Either cheats are far better and harder to prove without doubt, or there are simply fewer of them (or both). And if there is no proof of wrongdoing, you would kill your server traffic by banning players for being "too good". This is not the way of doing it. Think about it this way: How would you feel if you were banned for playing a really good game and you were not cheating? Much of that and you would quit playing. And that would remove a talented player from the few who are left. If you have any common sense, you can see this is not productive.
Tracking, catching and banning cheaters these days is time consuming and admins require assistance of responsible players getting demos for review. Not every demo shows conclusive evidence. It can take many demos of a single player over many days to catch the slip that reveals the cheat. So keep your suspicions to yourself and record those demos to get your evidence. If you are serious about catching cheats you must recognize that it is better to let a 100 cheaters play for the day to avoid improperly banning some one who is not cheating. Cheaters always eventually make a mistake. The challenge is to have the demo when they do.
Frozen Sand cannot fix this as the game currently stands. Whining and stomping your feet will not get it done. There is only one way. It is not fun and it takes time and effort. If you cannot be bothered to step up and do it right, you should keep quiet, get on as best you can and try not to let your ego get the better of you. Either that or find a nice game of checkers to keep you occupied.

This post has been edited by cyrus: 31 May 2018 - 10:05 AM

Disorder... Chaos... Anarchy... Now THAT's fun!

#9 User is offline   drunkrabbit Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: drunkrabbit
  • Main tag: |RFA|

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:30 PM

View Postcyrus, on 31 May 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

Not every one who is better than you is cheating. No matter how good you are, you must remember that there will always be some one better than you. However, if you are convinced of a cheat, your best course of action is to spectate, get a demo and report it to the server's admins - as was suggested. That is the only way to improve the situation.
As a former server admin, I can say that cheats are much rarer than they were several years ago. Back then, I could ban 15 or 20 players a day for anything from aimbots to wallhacks and others... they were easy to spot. And no one was EVER banned without proof (a demo that caught the cheater in action). Either cheats are far better and harder to prove without doubt, or there are simply fewer of them (or both). And if there is no proof of wrongdoing, you would kill your server traffic by banning players for being "too good". This is not the way of doing it. Think about it this way: How would you feel if you were banned for playing a really good game and you were not cheating? Much of that and you would quit playing. And that would remove a talented player from the few who are left. If you have any common sense, you can see this is not productive.
Tracking, catching and banning cheaters these days is time consuming and admins require assistance of responsible players getting demos for review. Not every demo shows conclusive evidence. It can take many demos of a single player over many days to catch the slip that reveals the cheat. So keep your suspicions to yourself and record those demos to get your evidence. If you are serious about catching cheats you must recognize that it is better to let a 100 cheaters play for the day to avoid improperly banning some one who is not cheating. Cheaters always eventually make a mistake. The challenge is to have the demo when they do.
Frozen Sand cannot fix this as the game currently stands. Whining and stomping your feet will not get it done. There is only one way. It is not fun and it takes time and effort. If you cannot be bothered to step up and do it right, you should keep quiet, get on as best you can and try not to let your ego get the better of you. Either that or find a nice game of checkers to keep you occupied.

Cyrus.. I'd like to thank you for your well thought out answer to those that don't understand why you can't just ban a so called cheater with just one click. Excellent answer on your part!.. :)

This post has been edited by drunkrabbit: 02 June 2018 - 12:31 PM

#10 User is offline   Luckycro Icon

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:09 PM

Some people make me laugh, so lets start with fact:

a) Programmers dont have time to make fixes
b) Cheaters can do what they want
c) Whining is not aloved because admins cant see what is obvious to seriously good players (aimbot is hard to catch, you must repeat demo few times even in slow motion to see that abusers with randoom shots actually hit near and its not skill kill, sure lag is possible, but well if something repeats too often its insult for someones intelligence, for example i saw people with ping under 50 and no lag to do that, that is lets be honest problem called hilarious statement, because server was not in lag too). Abusers with seriously good hardware are on the other hand seriously hard to catch because you must demo their movement + aiming. Some people use both hacks.

But still they claim:

d) That people should have time (I will repeat you, admin owners do not have time to spectate and make demo, programmers dont have time to fix issues) but PLAYERS WHO PLAY must sacrifice THEIR TIME to spend time on low players, waste their free time, to make witch hunt on lame abuser, and spend their energy on something what programmers or admins dont have desire to do so?
e) Players should MAKE several videos because few is not proof?

Cla clap, is that hilarious just to me?

About your part, yes I know there is someone who is always better, but there is not any player who I have not beaten back, so you forgot that you are also better than anyone else, its only matter of luck, skills and success.

For example many people in team match beaten me when I lagged, when I had for some reason huge fps drops, nobody believed me, but funny when that stopped 30 minutes later I beaten same people against which I could not be positive. So yes, some people should actually play this game to see about what many of us talk.

Many of you told that is my connection, even that there are not abuses. Oh, we could talk about FEW abusers since I found over 5 forums with at least 20 + people using that. If that is few, then fine. As I said I will not waste my energy anymore on that, but I had in mind to point out what was hilarious to me.

Admins have no time to spec on their own to catch abusers, BUT THEY HAVE TIME to kick campers, khm khm, aint that funny, programmers have time to do work, but not fixes, BUT HEY we player who want to enjoy in our free time MUST catch cheaters WHO WE BY THE WAY, dont like. I call that productive way to spent my gaming time, to make demos of people who I dont respect? Seriously. Epic joke. Will not even try to make reply.

When those who beaten me will accept FINALLY my apeal to come to skeetshoot, then i will believe they dont cheat. For example guy who owns many people in SR8 came to skeetshoot, he even joined to bots, STILL lost against me who shot him down together with over 10 bots in the air, what is seriously hard. So yes I am seriously fast in aiming. In 1:1 on skeet I owned that guy 12:4 If I remember fine, so yes I call win of some people in SR8 as pure crap since its prooved how many people abuse. I will repeat one more time, I suspected 4 people (if not more) to cheat, i am not only one who saw it, but they refused invite to skeetshoot? Hilarious, sorry, seriously hilarious. They made seriously epic excuses. But hey, if someone is fake player, if someone has hacks, if someone has fake history and makes fake glory, he will for sure not come to server and mode that is not rigged, hacked and where his cheats dont work. Because if I crush his fake legacy, he looses all. And those people know that very well. I showed to some on hard way. Have lots of demos where I return on nice way and get their ego down too. I bet it was not nice feeling for them, and they didnt expected that to happen. Anyway no desire to go further, all people have right to think what they want. I respect that noone has time, programmers have better way to do new projects or improvements, admins want to just supervise, but hey, we players want just to play and have fun. So its not that we have desire to do some "catch me if you can". Dont you agree? All best.

Have fun.

This post has been edited by Luckycro: 05 June 2018 - 05:28 PM

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942