Urban Terror Forums: Stuck in 'Awaiting connection...' when connecting to FA server - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stuck in 'Awaiting connection...' when connecting to FA server Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Coildrunkard Icon

Posted 08 July 2018 - 12:10 AM

Hello!

Trying to connect to Fallin-Angels server but alas, UrT is 'Awaiting connection...'. Strangely, FA is not in the server list when requesting new list.

Although
nc -zuv 209.190.50.170 27960
Connection to 209.190.50.170 27960 port [udp/*] succeeded!

This thread suggests simply to reset the router either by ISP or by end user, which I am not eager to do.

Tried from two different networks (with different providers) to no avail. At home tried from Windows too, but issue persists.

Any input is appreciated!

#2 User is offline   t3slider Icon

•   community dev   
  • Account: t3slider
  • Main tag:

Posted 08 July 2018 - 02:01 AM

Hi coildrunkard, I know what the problem is but give me a few days to get back to you. This is a unique circumstance.

#3 User is offline   Coildrunkard Icon

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:36 PM

Holy Guac! That was a quick reply :laugh:

Sure thing, take your time! I am interested in the problem and the possible solution tho :)

#4 User is offline   Coildrunkard Icon

Posted 22 July 2018 - 07:05 PM

Hi, it has been two weeks since the first reply - any news on the connection front? :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942