Urban Terror Forums: Any Planning for Changing the skins of weapons and add new one? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any Planning for Changing the skins of weapons and add new one? Rate Topic: -----

Post about Changing Sknis of weapons and add new one..!!!

#1 User is offline   N00b007 Icon

• Account: n00b007

Posted 22 August 2018 - 10:32 AM

Hello my fellow players and creators of this awesome game,

Firs of all, thanks for this native LINUX BUILD for this game and FREE4EVER also. I've been playing this game since past 6 months & enjoy a lot. Infect my friends also play this game after i introduce this game to them ( before they play only CS:GO, now they forgot it :laugh: :laugh: ).

I'm looking for skins for weapons ( specially for SR8 ) and willing to know about any planning for adding new one ( specially snipers [Turret M96] ).

And please design a map like " sniper ghost warrior 3 " like, " huge forest and rocks with building for sniper spots. it's feel like real world sniping game.
I know it takes lot of time to build like this. but, i think it would be nice to see like this in Urban Terror.

Since I don't know how to design & develop games and their maps :sad: , otherwise i surely develop like this and contribute to open source game. ( I'm JAVA SE developer :rolleyes: :cool: :wink: )

#2 User is online   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 22 August 2018 - 05:14 PM

Glad you and your friends enjoy the game!

There is no major development done for the 4.x series of UrT any longer. This is due to the (already rather advanced) plan/project to "re-make" UrT using Unreal Engine 4, called Urban Terror Resurgence (check out the relevant sections of this forums, the news page, and the blogs posts for more info). Its simply not worth it for Frozen Sand to develop new content. The latest weapon additions were only done, as their models and such have existed for ages. Some of the other updates actually are community driven at this point.

As for content coming with UrT Resurgence its not yet clear if weapon skins will be a thing, and if how they would be obtained. I don't think its even clear yet what weapons will actually be in that game, though i recall a blogpost about some...?

Regarding a "sniper map", there are some. I recall a forest with a castle and a couple of buildings around it, but cant remember its name. Also coldwar and reykiavik come to mind (based on size).

You can check out maps in a map depot like the one on FA hosts here.

Note 2 things however:
* The maps most likely were made for an older version of UrT, and might be missing textures.
* There probably is more maps than you find in any single spot, check out the other repos listed here
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#3 User is offline   Aspeedcuber Icon

• Account: aspeedcuber

Posted 01 September 2018 - 12:23 AM

Talking about snipers, a QBU-88 would be great as a faster firing,lower damage PSG. Also, add some bullpups because they look awesome.

This post has been edited by Aspeedcuber: 01 September 2018 - 12:24 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942