Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Magnum reload Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   beautifulNihilist Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 16 July 2018 - 04:35 AM

I would be much more inclined to use a magnum if it reloaded 1-round-at-a-time.
Magnum only play would be much less of a chore, and unless it was super fast I can't see this ever overpowering the weapon. Even if it had a bottomless clip it's rate of fire is a sweet spot to keep it behind the others.
I also think it would "feel" better if I ran over dead magnum users and picked up the individual rounds rather than "magazines".

Pretty please?

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:33 AM

I would love to see a reload mechanic similar to what basically all weapons have in Battlefield One: You reload using loading strips (usually containing a full or half mag worth of bullets) and any additional bullet is loaded manually.
For the magnum this would mean you could reload bullets manually, or if its fully empty use a clip to fully reload it.

Then again, this might end up hard to balance, considering you would have to speedup single bullet reloads considerably (which would make any reload animation pushing the cartridge out look way too fast i suppose), while still keeping the full reload at an acceptable speed. I find myself emptying the two or three excess bullets in a mag in BF1 rather often, just so that i can reload using a clip, which i think is way faster.

Maybe for Resurgence? :)
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942