Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3d scanned objects - game engine Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   KarlMariaSeeberg Icon

Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:00 PM

Hello there,

I am currently looking for a way to compare 3d scanned objects. I'd like to be able to compare the shape/volume of two 3d objects. The positioning of those objects should the based on the minimum variance of those objects. The whole thing should also be interactive, meaning, you can drag an drop those objects and get a direct output of the variance created. Also length, width, etc. of those objects should be displayed. And to top it all off, it would be ideal to run the whole thing in a webbrowser (linked to a database of various objects). I have zero experience when it comes to 3d stuff but thought that, what i am aiming for might be done using some (free) 3d engine. I'd be happy, if anyone can help me out here. If further information is needed, let me know.

Yours truely,
Karl
if you don't like uptown, you are basically hating urban terror.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942