Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where does everyone play? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Candyandy69 Icon

Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:28 AM

Good Evening,

Where does everyone play? What are the most popular servers, I just installed this for the first time in over 6 years or so and I got all signed up, but I don't see any servers in the game. When I click get new list, they are all bot servers or no one is on the server. I noticed there is a new function for URTLauncher where you an give the IP and port to connect.

However when I select my application (OSX) it says You must choose a game application to use this launcher. The thing is, I am!!!

Please help a brother out.

-Andy

#2 User is offline   AnonDafb Icon

• Account: anondafb
  • Main tag: <

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:48 AM

You can find the servers with more players in the section "All" and doing click on "Players". The server with bots have the symbol "+" and the number of bots added. The most servers with players are in CTF or JUMP mode. Open UrbanTerror43.dmg and drag the “UrtUpdater.app” into “Applications” folder. I prefer download the .zip and try to run the game since the folder. if it not work try run from console.

View PostBarbatos, on 06 November 2018 - 10:47 AM, said:

Could you try launching the game from the Terminal instead please?
cd /path/to/the/urt/folder && ./Quake3-UrT.app/Contents/MacOS/Quake3-UrT.x86_64

If it not work, can search an possible error same than you here -> Macintosh Support or can wait the answer of a expert, because I use Windows.

#3 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:36 PM

Many players play matchmaking on this Discord.

This post has been edited by Biddle: 09 November 2018 - 12:38 AM
Reason for edit: community*

#4 User is offline   Candyandy69 Icon

Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:29 PM

I did that and I see like 10 servers with NO one playing in it, the problem I have is not with URT itself but with finding the severs. There is a tool used to put in the IP and Port info, but you have to select the APP first, I did and it still doesn't work.

Anyone else have a list of servers where I can join for TDM or FFA that isn't bots?

View PostAnonDafb, on 08 November 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

You can find the servers with more players in the section "All" and doing click on "Players". The server with bots have the symbol "+" and the number of bots added. The most servers with players are in CTF or JUMP mode. Open UrbanTerror43.dmg and drag the “UrtUpdater.app” into “Applications” folder. I prefer download the .zip and try to run the game since the folder. if it not work try run from console.

If it not work, can search an possible error same than you here -> Macintosh Support or can wait the answer of a expert, because I use Windows.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   drunkrabbit Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: drunkrabbit
  • Main tag: |RFA|

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:39 AM

Also since you are in OSX.. This is a great server browser. You can bookmark servers,launch the game from it, etc,etc..

Urban Server Picker

This post has been edited by drunkrabbit: 09 November 2018 - 04:41 AM

#7 User is offline   Aspeedcuber Icon

• Account: aspeedcuber

Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:44 AM

Lily. Most Australians use it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942