Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Builds / Critique Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Aspeedcuber Icon

• Account: aspeedcuber

Posted 01 January 2019 - 12:40 PM

Title says it all.
I use FR + P90 for weapons, Deagle for backup, Smoke and Helmet on gears.

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:51 PM

I suppose i will just go over this item by item.

Drop the FRF1, get a sr8. IMO the FRF1 is pointless. Its basically the worse bits of both the psg and sr8, being bolt action, but still not 1shot. Granted it has a higher noscope accuracy and slightly faster cycle time, but that really doesnt get you very far. You never want to noscope anyways, and that faster cycle time isnt a bonus, since you need 2 bullets per kill. (Assuming you dont have insane aim and hit heads a significant number of times)

Not a big fan of the P90, personally use the mp5 with my sr8. Thats just what i have been using since forever, the p90 does have a higher damage iirc, thought a lower rate of fire. And that negev like reload time of about a bazillion years. :)

You might want to use the colt pistol over the deagle. Technically its better, since it has more bullets in a mag and perfect accuracy. I still use the deagle though, personal preference there.

For the smokes, thats just playstyle i suppose. I just run a medkit all the time. Try and see how often you actually make use of your somkes (aka dont just throw them for the lulz/as a prenade), then decide if they are worth it.

Helmet is a nobrainer. Might as well be manadtory.

Thats my 2 cents anyways.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942