Urban Terror Forums: Another game another smoke filled debacle - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another game another smoke filled debacle Rate Topic: -----

who's having fun?

#1 User is offline   Jennytalia Icon

• Account: jennytalia

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:29 AM

Sorry to dig up an Old Horse but I and many others hate the smoke function it is a blight on the game it is nothing more than ruining the game for many of us.If you allow smoke you must allow Tacs to combat this game failure!Yes u had a vote and 4 people voted but logic should tell you that smoke is unfair and disruptive of having fun to which the whole idea of urt type games is to have fun and it is not fun when we are shrouded in smoke every Game some days.I have a choice,play or not to play and I choose this option when it is out of control I leave and let the Smokers run riot.Bring back Tacs at least we'll have a fighting chance when both spawns are filled with clouds of smoke and campers just waiting for us to come thru the smoke,how great is that??or how weak is that!!

This post has been edited by Jennytalia: 07 February 2019 - 12:30 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942