Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Servers from other UrT version Rate Topic: -----

Servers from other UrT version

#1 User is offline   Antona Icon

• Account: antona

Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:20 AM

Hello everyone, this is my first post at the Official UrT Forum,I just did my register today, and the reason are the recient changes in that game, I was starting to play Urban Terror in 2010 i thought, but since yesterday my game version was 4.2, i upload to the latest version today, the reason to do that it is that in 4.2 there a few servers running nowadays.

Ok, Anyway, my main question is, if I can play in the new uploaded UrT version, servers from 4.2version?. I have an account in a KRH clan and my stats from xlrstats too,i play everydays on krh4.2ctf,I wish still playing it server in the new version.

Thank you all, and sorry for my english, im spanish and i studied english years ago,i wish everyone can understand correctly my words.

See you soon, Mestre_Esplinter.

#2 User is offline   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:49 AM

You cannot play on a server running a different game version. However, nothing stops you from just having two different versions of the game on your machine.
Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942