Urban Terror Forums: Urt 4.3.4 No Server List From Master Server - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urt 4.3.4 No Server List From Master Server Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Renito73 Icon

• Account: renito73

Posted 26 September 2019 - 02:47 AM

Hello

I was playing as usual... at the end of a game tried to update the servers list but by mistake clicked GET NEW LIST instead of REFRESH LIST, then I got the message:

"No Server List From Master Server"

Many times I have retrieved a new list, but this time the list was cleared and did not retrieve a new one. Currently I have UrT 4.3.4 installed from UrbanTerror434_full.zip on Linux Fedora 29 (64 bits).

Browsing the forum and Google I found a "solution" related to "cl_master" and my configuration is already correctly set (and unchanged):

seta cl_master "master.urbanterror.info"
seta cl_master1 "master.urbanterror.info"
seta cl_master2 "master2.urbanterror.info"
seta cl_master3 "master3.urbanterror.info"

I tried to delete, (re)download UrT (still 4.3.4), unpack and run ./Quake3-UrT.x86_64 but even the new fresh UrT does not retrieve the servers list, so it is not error of the installation or due an old version.

Notice that I am able to connect and play by using the FAVORITE SERVERS stored in my configuration, but in any way can retrieve a new fresh servers list and currently my list is empty...

What can I do?

P.S. As I have not logged in for long time on this site, I forgot the password, tried to recover it, the recovery link and temp password were sent to my email as expected but the link did not work also (this recovery link is too old or something like), I had to spend a while trying to remember my account password... So I don't know if the problem is my computer, my connection or an issue with the urbanterror.info server...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942